saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more

I don’t mean to de-rail but just in the subject of saoirseandmama.. people may recall “tiny dancer”. A little girl called Ellie Mae I believe who had neuroblastoma. Her parents raised money through recording the tiny dancer song and documented her journey on face book. I followed along and had huge respect for them when they said they would no longer be sharing as she was doing well and they wanted to respect her privacy.

I think Saoirse is a lovely little girl but sharing her every day at 11yrs is maybe too much. It’s an awkward age for most children. I’m just glad my parents didn’t share my pre-teenage and teenager years 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 20
I don’t mean to de-rail but just in the subject of saoirseandmama.. people may recall “tiny dancer”. A little girl called Ellie Mae I believe who had neuroblastoma. Her parents raised money through recording the tiny dancer song and documented her journey on face book. I followed along and had huge respect for them when they said they would no longer be sharing as she was doing well and they wanted to respect her privacy.

I think Saoirse is a lovely little girl but sharing her every day at 11yrs is maybe too much. It’s an awkward age for most children. I’m just glad my parents didn’t share my pre-teenage and teenager years 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Sorry to totally derail...did anyone see the mother speaking about when she was told that Saoire's cancer had returned? I didn't even know she had an Instagram page until I saw it here.

She kept saying "I said to the doctors, don't do this to me again. I can't go through this again" or something to that effect and it seemed a bit selfish like she was making her daughters diagnosis all about how she felt. She also said how all the doctors were bawling crying telling her the news and I did question that a bit...like they're health professionals not that they don't have feelings but I'd be concerned if a doctor delivering that news to me was crying.

Reactions: 10
I have such respect for family's who battle on with such dignity with no publicity or a major TV show backing them.
I think when some people get so well known it becomes like a addiction to have to post everything.

Reactions: 19
I have such respect for family's who battle on with such dignity with no publicity or a major TV show backing them.
I think when some people get so well known it becomes like a addiction to have to post everything.
I think it’s shocking especially a parent using a public forum to model clothes etc on the back of a child’s serious illness. Using kids to get freebies and trips is unthinkable in my mind

Reactions: 22
I'v unfollowed this once lovely authentic page about a sick child for the exact reasons people saying..the mother has turned into a total freeloader & InstaHun..its sad to see🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
I started following her due to Saoirse but can't stand her now. The way she talks to the girls grinds my gears. Hello Farrah Rose. Eh this isn't an episode of Bosco.
She comments on everyone's page now and loves the auld freebies. The time they went to see Man Utd play 🙄 She hadn't a clue what was happening.

I started following her due to Saoirse but can't stand her now. The way she talks to the girls grinds my gears. Hello Farrah Rose. Eh this isn't an episode of Bosco.
She comments on everyone's page now and loves the auld freebies. The time they went to see Man Utd play 🙄 She hadn't a clue what was happening.
My god doesent greed come in to it once the freebies roll in.

No parent of a sick child should have "email for collabs" on their social media bio. None. Particularly given that this cancer has returned, this is your time to make memories not money.
---
A little girl called Ellie Mae I believe who had neuroblastoma. Her parents raised money through recording the tiny dancer song and documented her journey on face book. I followed along and had huge respect for them when they said they would no longer be sharing as she was doing well and they wanted to respect her privacy.
Lily Mae. As you said, how her parents charted and shared her journey was respectful and dignified and stopped when there was good news. It was truly about her journey, not her mother, not a sibling, and there were certainly no collabs, or sucking up to Instahuns like this one is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Crikey, had a peek. What a desperate thing to do to small kids. Getting then to talk like that to strangers. Her little girl looks so drained and obviously not enjoying the mundane questions.
Such an odd display

Reactions: 11
No parent of a sick child should have "email for collabs" on their social media bio. None. Particularly given that this cancer has returned, this is your time to make memories not money.
---

Lily Mae. As you said, how her parents charted and shared her journey was respectful and dignified and stopped when there was good news. It was truly about her journey, not her mother, not a sibling, and there were certainly no collabs, or sucking up to Instahuns like this one is.
Maybe they need the money?? You don't know their circumstances. Also I would imagine the page is a distraction for her. Must be awful knowing her daughter's cancer could return at any time. The uncertainty would be very hard to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gifted a makeup brush cleaner, who could have predicted that after she went on and on and on about needing something to clean her makeup brushes. A mild shampoo and water works fine love!

Reactions: 9
The child can’t even eat her breakfast in peace without phone shoved in her face. She’s disgraceful. Saoirse is gorgeous but whenever she has to attend a freebie or take photo to public acknowledge her mothers free tit her limb is exposed . It’s awful on the poor child whom I’m sure wants to be normal amongst her peers.

Reactions: 9
She is fully going down the instahun route.

The asking for Collabs in the bio is the first stage of instahun virus.

I had to unfollow her. Two collabs. In all fairness why has been chosen by companies, we only know her because her daughter has cancer (poor wee pet). I know a few people that use their children's illness for what they can get. Disgusting.

Reactions: 13
New law in France for parents who exploit their children for online fame.

I think exploiting your child's cancer diagnosis for paid Collabs is a new low.

The interview of that tired child was painful to watch and for what purpose to again use her for content

Reactions: 14
How long before she finds this little thread and joins the "be kind" brigade to be anything other than kind about people on here?

I had to go have a look at this ones page after it been mentioned on another thread and I'm genuinely gobsmacked 😵 My good god what planet is this mother on?! I've said it previously on Shauntelle & Home Sweet Disaster page, they're child is/was gravely ill and they are now on Social Media making 💷 off of it?! What the actual duck! I thought Shauntelle's Mam was bad but this one makes Leona look like a Saint.. How or why would you want to be modeling dresses doing the whole inst hun thing when your child is so sick?! Would it not be the very LAST thing on your mind when something like this is happening in your child's life. And receiving ANY sort of financial gain from any illness, let alone a childs illness, is in my opinion the lowest of the low! I honestly can't get my head around it, sick & twisted beyond words 😡

Reactions: 14
Maybe they need the money?? You don't know their circumstances. Also I would imagine the page is a distraction for her. Must be awful knowing her daughter's cancer could return at any time. The uncertainty would be very hard to live with.
Wonder how many thousands they raised with lots of fundraising

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.