saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of this mornings reel & Saoirses staged walk in at the end.

Reactions: 1
Poor Saoirse looks so unwell in the weekend photos. I know I’ve said it already here but I really wish her mum would take a step back from social media, people would completely understand them wanting to focus on the girls in private.
They don’t need their lives documented for all to see.

Reactions: 9
Saoirse must be exhausted after the weekends photo ops poor child for what a few make up ads for her mother that is more than using your child for Instagram, how is any of that in her best interests.

Reactions: 3
Even the youngest kid is a bag of nerves trying to perform for the mother and her phone.

Hi Mama, answered a few questions that were raised on tattle a few days ago, good to know you have a nose on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She still ignores our please to drop the "wannabe influencer" and be a mama to her two children, one of whom is very seriously ill but gets dragged to stuff for the 'gram.
Hi Mama, answered a few questions that were raised on tattle a few days ago, good to know you have a nose on here.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see Saoirse is going back to school for a few days. FR seems nervous around her Mom....I saw a lovely Christmas tree decoration including the dog but not their other sister, what's all that about? 😔

Nice to see Saoirse is going back to school for a few days. FR seems nervous around her Mom....I saw a lovely Christmas tree decoration including the dog but not their other sister, what's all that about? 😔
I’d say FR is just done with cameras. My little one is close in age & she’s suddenly very aware what cameras are about & what I can & can’t capture so I’m hugely respectful of her wishes, as I am with my older child.
You can see that FR is pushed some days and is sitting waiting on her cue to start, it’s not natural.
I’ve had to unfollow, Mam is so desperate to be an influencer, S has visibly declined & I can only assume will get worse before she gets better, no one needs to see that & I’m sure she doesn’t want an audience either & FR is looking desperately uncomfortable on camera lately.
I don’t want to be one of the viewing figures that encourages her to keep going.

Reactions: 5
I dont know anything about then, is she a wannabe influencer too?
Well the IG account "tessabornextraordinary" already has a link to a GFM to fund 'family days out', further down the page they say that NHS covers treatment and travel costs but they are still looking for funding for 'trips from NI to London see the consultant, trips to Belfast to see consultant'. Seems odd

The mother doesn't strike me as being as exploitative as Saoirse's mum, but I'm wary. I think they might be copying the parents of Adam King and Saoirse

A child I know is currently in hospital the child isn't even 2 and diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago, the child caught a cold in crumlin and RSV and now pneumonia, they are ventilated in icu to give there poor body a break and this family has sheltered this child, the amount of bugs and cold and fus going around and there prancing saoirse round like a show peice

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I see they are all sick. That’s what happens when you are out hugging and kissing everyone. Has the spread of covid not taught her anything and poor little S needs minding from all these bugs.

I see they are all sick. That’s what happens when you are out hugging and kissing everyone. Has the spread of covid not taught her anything and poor little S needs minding from all these bugs.
No sympathy for her terrible she keeps Saorise from school but drag her to events etc so she can meet the other orange muppets for photo

Reactions: 7
School would be so much more beneficial for Saoirse than bloody BPerfect events. I think mamma is trying to train her into being a teen influencer. Don't think it comes naturally to poor Saoirse though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.