saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I think we all agree that there’s no issue really with Saoirse seeing tubridy etc. it’s the front and centre of the mum that’s horrible. She’s using the daughters illness to push her own self forward.

Reactions: 9
Heartbreaking news about Ava Barry.
13 so young To be fair it was very rare that pictures were put up and never in recent years.

Reactions: 3
The child so called announced that she wanted to go back on camera. What a total pack of lies. You shameful mother

Reactions: 5
The come back is just so wrong. I think it's time I unfollowed I can't watch that poor child exploited anymore while her mother interacts with other insta huns and does ads.

Reactions: 7
The come back is just so wrong. I think it's time I unfollowed I can't watch that poor child exploited anymore while her mother interacts with other insta huns and does ads.
Ads and making monetary gain on the back of a very sick child is horrendous. It’s unthinkable

Reactions: 7
Those poor children. Farrah Rose looked wrecked and uncomfortable it's so forced. What is that father at that he is allowing this.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.