saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe any such mother exists that would use their daughters serious diagnosis for click bait. It’s disgusting. Filming her from behind . The witch of a mother is waiting for treatment to finish so she can get back on her Instagram. It’s unbelievable. That poor child. Father must have no say.

Reactions: 11
And the Farrah Rose post, as if she's missing her performing monkey daily check ins. We know well what day it is thanks!

Reactions: 4
Poor Saoirse being used as a pawn by these “instagrammers”. They are definitely a new breed of ladies emerging in the last few years. Anyone using a sick little girl for engagement should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"Farrah Rose will be delighted" aka here's our address for free stuff again 🙄

Reactions: 3
One has to wonder what her and his family think of all the publicity at this stage. I know if it was, heaven forbid, anyone in my family, I'd be having a word.

Reactions: 5
Eh Rosanna, did you forget to add #Gift to your last story. I notice too messages turned off on Insta.

Reactions: 2
She’s itching to get back in the limelight. Saoirse should be left have her privacy and dignity. Both children are terrified they have to turn on an act for their mother and her bloody phone

Reactions: 4
Just showed Saoirse with suitcase 'off to see someone special'...whats the bets...Late Late Show tonight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm sure the last thing saoirse needs is to be in a crowded place in the middle of treatment. Even pre covid when we had a family member going through cancer treatment we were super careful to limit contacts for fear that they would pick up some infection that would set them back. I don't know why the mother would allow her to this super spreader event. I know she goes to school but education is a necessity - being paraded on the late late is not.

Poor Saoirse, my heart went out to her. I thought she looked so pale and her voice weak. Poor little thing. Life so unfair.

Reactions: 3
I'm actually sick looking at Rosanna's stories now. None of those photos are for Saoirse 😭

Reactions: 5
She is not a circus animal to be paraded in front of the country!!! Shame on her mother ,
---
She is not a circus animal to be paraded in front of the country!!! Shame on her mother ,
---
---

It looked loke she was the only one with her phone out recording rverything when Ryan was speaking in the green room to the guests. So disrespectful. She didnt leave it out of her hand for the night.She even recorded Saoirse been interviwed instead of just been present for her...

Reactions: 9
That child should be at home being cared for. Just after chemo and looking so frail. To drag her to Dublin and into a studio full of risk is beyond reprehensible. That’s one sick parent to do that to their child. She’s an evil cow

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That child should be at home being cared for. Just after chemo and looking so frail. To drag her to Dublin and into a studio full of risk is beyond reprehensible. That’s one sick parent to do that to their child. She’s an evil cow
She didn’t have chemo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.