saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you posy something so sad, the death of Trina Clery and immediately follow it with Farrah saying happyyeeee Wednesday!!!

Reactions: 7
How can you posy something so sad, the death of Trina Clery and immediately follow it with Farrah saying happyyeeee Wednesday!!!
Goes to show how utterly insincere she is with her croco crying emoji’s and sympathy

Reactions: 4
FR looks like she can’t wait to say it and get the duck off camera, poor child is definitely forced to do that everyday

Reactions: 7
Why does she feel she has to constantly keep the poor children 8n tbe spot light.

No #ad or #collab or #gift on the tan story but then clearly writes "not an ad" on the curly hair creme she had for Farrah Rose?

Reactions: 5
No #ad or #collab or #gift on the tan story but then clearly writes "not an ad" on the curly hair creme she had for Farrah Rose?

Clearly all the others are ads then. Wait for the box of hair products now after that begging post.

Poor S looks very thin. I really wish she wasn’t exposed like this.

Reactions: 8
Clearly all the others are ads then. Wait for the box of hair products now after that begging post.

Poor S looks very thin. I really wish she wasn’t exposed like this.
So uncomfortable watching a very sick child exposed on social media. It’s the most disgusting parenting I’ve ever witnessed. She’s some sick witch.

So uncomfortable watching a very sick child exposed on social media. It’s the most disgusting parenting I’ve ever witnessed. She’s some sick witch.
As much as I don’t agree with the exposure, calling a mother that with what she is facing is a bit bleeping much.

Ya thought poor S looked so pale and thin in today pics. Wee pet life is so f@cking cruel for some 😢

Poor Saoirse is looking very pale and thin in today pictures, really wishing her all the best.

Reactions: 2
She should ashamed of herself. Why is she using her children to gain some sort of notoriety. “Take a photo and post it” putting it back on the children. She needs to get her head examined l.

Reactions: 6
What does she mean by 'tolerating treatment and that's all the can hope for' 😭 is there nothing more that can be done for other than palliative care? It's so very sad 😔

She won't even let poor Farrah Rose have her breakfast in peace 🤬

What does she mean by 'tolerating treatment and that's all the can hope for' 😭 is there nothing more that can be done for other than palliative care? It's so very sad 😔
Tolerating her home treatment is keeping her out of hospital. I don't think it's anything to do with the prognosis.

Why does everything have to be shown on social media.
Could they not have the family break with out all the publicity.
Just let the little girl have privacy

Why does everything have to be shown on social media.
Could they not have the family break with out all the publicity.
Just let the little girl have privacy
Would it have been free if it wasn’t publicised ?? Maybe I’ve assumed it was gifted but looking again it didn’t say it was. Either way why can’t these memory making trips be kept private 🤷‍♀️ I can’t even imagine in any slight way what they are going through but how does spreading her all over insta help the poor wee pet. Maybe it’s helping mum and we just don’t understand 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.