saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No #ad or #gifted again. Time to go to the ASAI again
---
I've also just noticed that "email for collabs" is gone off her profile but there now is an email address button that brings you to a Gmail address

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really hope she pulls through. It's heartbreaking and so many other families going through the same 😞

Reactions: 2
I really hope she pulls through. It's heartbreaking and so many other families going through the same 😞
Exactly and I would feel so uncomfortable enjoying treats on the back of my very sick child. By all means do lots of memories and treats but privately and not just for social media public. A million per cent Adare didn’t request this publicity either .

Reactions: 6
It's bad enough that she made a video asking Farrah Rose if she'd used the potty two years ago but to share it now is disgusting. Things like that will haunt the poor child in her teens

Reactions: 2
even another cancer diagnosis couldn’t keep mama off the gram . Jesus it’s pathetic to flaunt her little girl with the good morning and good luck rubbish . Rosanna is such a celeb wannabe , what is wrong with her . Focus on ur children woman and stop begging for attention . There are so many families dealing with cancer she thinks she deserves all the freebies . It’s so hurtful to all the other children with cancer . I wish Saoirse full recovery she’s fabulous but she’s certainly not the only child suffering at the moment.

Reactions: 9
That young kid is being prompted by the mother to perform. She hasn’t t a clue what to say. It’s beyond disgusting use of kids for click bait.

Reactions: 5
Just seen there now the mother asking her questions...poor kid looks hot and bothered sweaty and no interest in the questions...showed the mother something she said yeah ok and kept on the questions...
Its shocking behaviour from the mam....

Reactions: 4
I've only watched them a few times recently. Find it very, very uncomfortable viewing. Hate the way the smaller girl is made perform daily for the camera, and also can't stand when the mother films poor Saoirse in bed waking up. The poor girl is 11, it's so inappropriate. I'd have been so mortified at that age being filmed in bed. Is nothing private with the mother 😠. There's no reason at all for either of those two girls to be on social media.

Reactions: 7
I've only watched them a few times recently. Find it very, very uncomfortable viewing. Hate the way the smaller girl is made perform daily for the camera, and also can't stand when the mother films poor Saoirse in bed waking up. The poor girl is 11, it's so inappropriate. I'd have been so mortified at that age being filmed in bed. Is nothing private with the mother 😠. There's no reason at all for either of those two girls to be on social media.
Constantly videoing the morning hug is an invasion of privacy

Reactions: 4
So her tribute to Ollie for father's Day is ironic. He's such a good Dad that he doesn't stop Rosanna from posting videos of her children at what should be a private and precious time.

Reactions: 3
Dadda 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he’s not her dadda ! Wonder is he as good to his other not to be spoken
About child . She obviously wants the younger one to be famous , it’s so distasteful promting her to say and good luck . Leave her alone

Reactions: 8
I've just noticed this thread is in "lifestyle Instagram mers" - is having a kid with cancer a lifestyle???

Dadda 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he’s not her dadda ! Wonder is he as good to his other not to be spoken
About child . She obviously wants the younger one to be famous , it’s so distasteful promting her to say and good luck . Leave her alone
Who is the other unspoken about child? Has Ollie other kids? Cause saoirse abd farrah Rose are never off the gram.......God love them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.