Sanity Alliance Guild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love the Anthem you have penned for us @Oops... however, I have something I must confess.

Erm ... how do I say this ... okay ... ahem .. I don’t actually have a kitchen door! 🤫

I realise just how scandalous this, but you see, my beloved home is a very modern and spacious two storey build in the burbs and downstairs is all open plan living, so I only have doors on the powder room, laundry room, butlers pantry, and the cupboard under the stairs.

Upstairs is a different matter because that’s where all the bedrooms and bathrooms are - I would like to assure you that I do indeed have doors on all of the bathrooms including my master ensuite.

And don’t fret, my back door is not even a tiny bit visible from my front door, so there is no bad chi whooshing anywhere!

I hope this lack of kitchen door situation doesn’t void my precious SAG Membership. 😘
Wowzers - what a confession! Am waiting with breath that is bated for @Oops response....!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wowzers - what a confession! Am waiting with breath that is bated for @Oops response....!
I know @Milking Keynes ... it took me ALL DAY to work up the courage to announce to that I don’t have a kitchen door. 😰

To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever lived in a house that had a kitchen door, even as a child - maybe it’s an Aussie design thing?

Fear not, my brand spanking new defibrillator is charged and my pre-loved Tardis is at the ready so I will be on hand to resuscitate @Oops... when she finally reads my sordid confession! 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know @Milking Keynes ... it took me ALL DAY to work up the courage to announce to that I don’t have a kitchen door. 😰

To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever lived in a house that had a kitchen door, even as a child - maybe it’s an Aussie design thing?

Fear not, my brand spanking new defibrillator is charged and my pre-loved Tardis is at the ready so I will be on hand to resuscitate @Oops... when she finally reads my sordid confession! 🙏🏼
Oh, what a relief. I honestly feel I could use the defibrillator myself after that admission. Havisham is horizontal!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Milking Keynes I’m beginning to worry that our dearest @Oops... has read my confession post and suffered an unexpected attack of the vapours.

It’s almost midnight here, so I need to get myself to bed.

If Oops shows up and requires emergency medical attention, can you please ensure she is administered smelling salts, one banana and a large bowl of Breathe chicken soup until I am able to get to her in my pre-loved Tardis? 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
@Milking Keynes I’m beginning to worry that our dearest @Oops... has read my confession post and suffered an unexpected attack of the vapours.

It’s almost midnight here, so I need to get myself to bed.

If Oops shows up and requires emergency medical attention, can you please ensure she is administered smelling salts, one banana and a large bowl of Breathe chicken soup until I am able to get to her in my pre-loved Tardis? 😉
Rest assured, and sleep well...❤

• Haha
Hellloooo!! Up to me eyes in work so missed all the fun :sick:.Dearest @MissMidnight - As long as you can’t see through from front to back that’s all that matters. Everything is cool. When L took the door down- in the energy whooshed...Open plan is totally different. You know I was only saying to myself (no one else to talk to) the other day - what a blessing the pre-loved Tardis has been to so many of us...Also the comfort of having our dear friend so happy to rush to our rescue at the drat of a hop - well it’s a prize above rubies...🤗😍

Havisham is horizontal!
This cracked me up. Havisham is horizontal...😍

When us lot finally all get together (and we will) I have visions of a gaggle of women wearing symbols of wedding dresses, bonnets, afghan hounds, bow and arrows, canoes, pavlova, pots of geraniums, solid rocks and a banana, chickens, a Tardis with syringes etc so we all know immediately who each other is/are. Makes me giggle... 😍

👒🐕🚣‍♀️🌹🍌🐔💉

I will tip up dressed as a chicken in a bonnet and a bow and arrow just to confuse you...:rolleyes:

...in addition will have purloined Casper and have a cinched in waist with a hacking jacket so you may think I’m @Hi there or @Sofie...

🐕 🧥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Just off to bed but I think Stefano has had enough of Lidl......
He's now saying he would like to just talk to people but because the thread is dedicated to Lidl it would be off topic.
This is the man who said we would have nothing to talk about without her.....

• Sick
Hellloooo!! Up to me eyes in work so missed all the fun :sick:.Dearest @MissMidnight - As long as you can’t see through from front to back that’s all that matters. Everything is cool. When L took the door down- in the energy whooshed...Open plan is totally different. You know I was only saying to myself (no one else to talk to) the other day - what a blessing the pre-loved Tardis has been to so many of us...Also the comfort of having our dear friend so happy to rush to our rescue at the drat of a hop - well it’s a prize above rubies...🤗😍

This cracked me up. Havisham is horizontal...😍

When us lot finally all get together (and we will) I have visions of a gaggle of women wearing symbols of wedding dresses, bonnets, afghan hounds, bow and arrows, canoes, pavlova, pots of geraniums, solid rocks and a banana, chickens, a Tardis with syringes etc so we all know immediately who each other is/are. Makes me giggle... 😍

👒🐕🚣‍♀️🌹🍌🐔💉

I will tip up dressed as a chicken in a bonnet and a bow and arrow just to confuse you...:rolleyes:

...in addition will have purloined Casper and have a cinched in waist with a hacking jacket so you may think I’m @Hi there or @Sofie...

🐕 🧥
I never had any arrows, or hair....just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good morning from The Oopsie-Daisy’s. I have convinced myself to enlist in a few short weeks of therapy with someone (practitioner‘s name withheld) in order that my spelling and grammar can substantially deteriorate to a more acceptable standard. Please note - I have diagnosed this serious condition myself to save someone more qualified than me the trouble...) :rolleyes:

I never had any arrows, or hair....just saying!
Noooo - but when you are an afghan hound you have long beautiful tresses (admittedly still no arrows tho’ :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Just off to bed but I think Stefano has had enough of Lidl......
He's now saying he would like to just talk to people but because the thread is dedicated to Lidl it would be off topic.
This is the man who said we would have nothing to talk about without her.....
He’s not going anywhere - he loves that thread. He’s commented on the Vignettes thread but I’m not sure it’s his vibe.

• Heart
Hellloooo!! Up to me eyes in work so missed all the fun. 🤢

Dearest @MissMidnight - You know I was only saying to myself (no one else to talk to) the other day - what a blessing the pre-loved Tardis has been to so many of us...Also the comfort of having our dear friend so happy to rush to our rescue at the drat of a hop - well it’s a prize above rubies...🤗 😍

👒🐕🚣‍♀️🌹🍌🐔💉
Oh, I absolutely love coming to the rescue of my dear Tattle friends in my pre-loved Tardis ... in fact, it’s one of my favourite things to do ... not everyone has the power to warp the Time/Space Continuum AND save lives! 💫

By the way, when we all get together one day (and I really believe we will), I’m praying I don’t have to rock up wearing my scrubs and trainers - despite working throughout lockdown here, somehow my body still managed to turn into a potato! 🤫

• Haha
Good morning from The Oopsie-Daisy’s. I have convinced myself to enlist in a few short weeks of therapy with someone (practitioner‘s name withheld) in order that my spelling and grammar can substantially deteriorate to a more acceptable standard. Please note - I have diagnosed this serious condition myself to save someone more qualified than me the trouble...) :rolleyes:

Noooo - but when you are an afghan hound you have long beautiful tresses (admittedly still no arrows tho’ :ROFLMAO:)
Ooooh...I think you are being too modest. I spotted a couple of possessive apostrophes and at least one was used correctly! At least you are not a self diagnosed dyslexic. 😁

• Haha
Oh, I absolutely love coming to the rescue of my dear Tattle friends in my pre-loved Tardis ... in fact, it’s one of my favourite things to do ... not everyone has the power to warp the Time/Space Continuum AND save lives! 💫

By the way, when we all get together one day (and I really believe we will), I’m praying I don’t have to rock up wearing my scrubs and trainers - despite working throughout lockdown here, somehow my body still managed to turn into a potato! 🤫
Well, I’m certainly a potato - I suspect Miscanthus is not a potato because she went to the gym at the weekend and Oops is not a potato because she eats an apple and hibiscus tea for breakfast - so I really hope you are a potato because this potato could do with some company ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I’m certainly a potato - I suspect Miscanthus is not a potato because she went to the gym at the weekend and Oops is not a potato because she eats an apple and hibiscus tea for breakfast - so I really hope you are a potato because this potato could do with some company ..
I bet even if you are potatoes which I seriously doubt, you are both glorious sweet potatoes rather than King Edwards 😍

I bet even if you are potatoes which I seriously doubt,you are both glorious sweet potatoes rather than King Edwards 😍

• Haha
Oh don’t you worry, @Milking Keynes, I am most definitely a potato at this point ... just the other day Master Midnight told me I look “a lot chubbier” and advised me to go back to my spin classes!

This kid of mine has no filter at all - bless him! 😇

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.