Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of those candy companies have proven to have links with the Albanian mafia. I wonder is she aware of the links and did Colm sort out the endorsement! 😂😂 #dodgyballskelleher

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on a tit fest tonight!! Bet she never in her wildest bullying years thought she'd be centre of attention for her titties

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That through those micro needle derma rollers had been condemned by skin care professionals as damaging to skin…

Reactions: 2
So on one line the Stepford wife informs people that Chazza would only feed from the left breast for a period of time. And in the next line, on the SAME slide, she says she has had no issues. None.
I’m a breastfeeding mum and if my baby was only feeding from one breast I would consider that to be a fairly big issue. And this is not my first bf’ing experience.

She’s living in a fantasy world where everything is amazing and wonderful. Keeping up this façade will have detrimental effects on Randys mental health.

Reactions: 13
So on one line the Stepford wife informs people that Chazza would only feed from the left breast for a period of time. And in the next line, on the SAME slide, she says she has had no issues. None.
I’m a breastfeeding mum and if my baby was only feeding from one breast I would consider that to be a fairly big issue. And this is not my first bf’ing experience.

She’s living in a fantasy world where everything is amazing and wonderful. Keeping up this façade will have detrimental effects on Randys mental health.
Colm is on the right breast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought Instagram was exaggerating the size of the hair bands, you know like how the camera adds ten pounds? I saw her in the flesh one day and feck me, she must have a neck made of steel to hold up those huge, monstrous hair bands.
She's a brass neck anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EAF1A34C-CBBF-4C59-A24A-66E6EE11697E.jpeg

My mind read this as ‘Are you completely exclusively bf and gf…?’ and I haven’t stopped laughing since 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s completely obsessed with letting it be known she breastfeeds and what a pro she is at it, it’s very odd carry on. I guarantee you she sent those breastfeeding questions to herself, we get it you breastfeed, you’d swear she was the only woman in Ireland never mind Cork doing it.

Reactions: 9
She’s completely obsessed with letting it be known she breastfeeds and what a pro she is at it, it’s very odd carry on. I guarantee you she sent those breastfeeding questions to herself, we get it you breastfeed, you’d swear she was the only woman in Ireland never mind Cork doing it.
Doesn't it sound a bit like she's trying to rub someones nose in it......like someone she knows who had difficulty with breastfeeding?? Hmmmmmmm

She 100% sent those to herself....what about the 'sibling' question....wonder if she's pregnant again, someone on here said they say something on insta about her going into CUMH last week. Did anyone else see that??

Reactions: 1
It’s the only thing she is a pro at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surprised Sandy recommending co-sleeping when Colm is a smoker and both drink also. Not recommend.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.