Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kinda very rushed so I'd say its a lot for his daughter to absorb. Last Xmas happy family this Xmas turmoil over a trollop.

Reactions: 2
It's kinda very rushed so I'd say its a lot for his daughter to absorb. Last Xmas happy family this Xmas turmoil over a trollop.
Yeah in July 21 he became lord mayor and she must have been a very proud daughter. Now she has this stranger with a new sister in her life a year later saying hola to her. The poor child.

Reactions: 5
Yeah in July 21 he became lord mayor and she must have been a very proud daughter. Now she has this stranger with a new sister in her life a year later saying hola to her. The poor child.
Christ that's traumatic. I thought Sarah burkes thread was bad. This is just as crazy.

Reactions: 6
Christ that's traumatic. I thought Sarah burkes thread was bad. This is just as crazy.
I feel like Burke and Sandy are two sides of the same coin, separated only by the River Lee and too many elocution lessons for the latter 🤣

I kinda get why she doesn’t want to show Chazza’s face in a way but why bother showing her at all. Like here is my faceless baby - collabs and freebies and PR tat welcome 🤮 Would remind you of a certain Ms Burke wouldn’t it? Let’s not mention the war Sweet King 🤣 Besides, if anyone was actually bothered what Chazza looked like, which we’re not, keeping an eye out for the only baby in the city dressed like they survived the Titanic would identify her to your naked eye. Sandy seems to think she’s better than the likes of the Saccone-Jolys who utilise their kids on social media for clout/free stuff because she doesn’t show the baby’s face….when really she is doing the same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No pics of baby Charlotte and her face blocked in a Halloween outfit yet? I’d say she had all the outfits bought and awaiting for 7pm for the grand reveal 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No pics of baby Charlotte and her face blocked in a Halloween outfit yet? I’d say she had all the outfits bought and awaiting for 7pm for the grand reveal 👻
She had a little clip of her kicking in a Halloween babygro earlier. I’d say she’s too busy getting her own costume ready to entertain CK later.

Btw does anyone know what’s the most comfortable costume to wear for riding in the back of a car up a boreen? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No one gives a damn about Chaz. Or Randy.
She had a little clip of her kicking in a Halloween babygro earlier. I’d say she’s too busy getting her own costume ready to entertain CK later.

Btw does anyone know what’s the most comfortable costume to wear for riding in the back of a car up a boreen? Asking for a friend.
I think it’s called a birthday suit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine having a masters and flogging cheap jellies on insta??? How could she ever be expect to be taken seriously 🙄

Reactions: 13
Jesus Randy just insults clothing . Everything she wears is horrific or in my great grandmothers coffin 50 years ago .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was looking at the same thing myself….the ugly pattern blouse with the ugly pattern wallpaper…all that was missing was a hairband 👍
I thought Instagram was exaggerating the size of the hair bands, you know like how the camera adds ten pounds? I saw her in the flesh one day and feck me, she must have a neck made of steel to hold up those huge, monstrous hair bands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.