Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has her mother taken her as far away from Cork and CK as she can without leaving the Island

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking trouble in paradise at the halting site . Jesus she has her face destroyed. Whoever does her botox and surgery just shouldn't.

Reactions: 9
They have great lives in fairness to them…both drinking on a Friday afternoon with three kids between them.. I would kill for a g&t 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have great lives in fairness to them…both drinking on a Friday afternoon with three kids between them.. I would kill for a g&t 😭
Clearly they have alcohol issues. It’s like Instagram has glamourised drinking…like every hun is drinking whether it’s gin, prosecco, wine etc. They’re trying to normalize ‘day drinking’ every day. No wonder they are all bloated and carrying weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But like it was a feed of drink that got Colm into this mess in the first place apparently…so he isn’t exactly learning from his past mistakes..

I’d say she’s dying for another baby that’s conceived within a relationship…Irish twins soon if Colm isn’t careful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But like it was a feed of drink that got Colm into this mess in the first place apparently…so he isn’t exactly learning from his past mistakes..

I’d say she’s dying for another baby that’s conceived within a relationship…Irish twins soon if Colm isn’t careful
Wasn't much careful the first time the ol' drunk

Reactions: 1
She’ll be knocked up soon again.
I’d say so just to lock things down and make her feel more secure but surely then her miracle baby narrative goes out the window? Colms not gonna fall for the whole’ it’s ok I’m on the pill’ spiel a second time round is he 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.