Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on a few days holidays , from the classy newspaper that is the daily mail
She announced the other day she was leaving the Daily Mail and starting a new job,she finished up this week...I was surprised because she was only there 6 months and it seemed like a dream job..I wonder was she sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone who works for the daily fail you’d want to question their morals and ethics! Oh wait… she’s mates with Randy

• Haha
Her friendships seem to be quite opportunistic..would she go near Brenda if she wasn’t a journalist with connections etc.. they don’t seem to have anything in common.. same with Julie.. what could they possibly have in common..

then there’s Mary Rose with the completely coincidental connection to MM… I’d say she just uses people..
How very dare you! She rawdogged the bloater for his intelligence and kindness, not for any other reason…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Brenda’s story from last night, so Brenda met with Sandra and Colm yesterday morning and then in the evening met with her bestie Ken O Flynn (who Fianna Fáil got rid of to put Sandra in ) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching Brenda’s story from last night, so Brenda met with Sandra and Colm yesterday morning and then in the evening met with her bestie Ken O Flynn (who Fianna Fáil got rid of to put Sandra in ) 😂😂
Definitely bitching to Ken about the cut of them I’d say

• Haha
I'm sure she was giving back the knife used to stab him in the back

Sandra actually looks very well in the picture with Brenda..looks very healthy/ has a glow

Reactions: 1
There is something so tacky about someone who thinks she speaks on behalf of the government whacking up #af for Nike links to make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should there not be something like she can’t accept gifts and stuff because she’s a local (non elected no one in Bishopstown chose you Sandra😊) rep?

Should there not be something like she can’t accept gifts and stuff because she’s a local (non elected no one in Bishopstown chose you Sandra😊) rep?
I’m always saying this! Like surely Fianna Fáil have a policy on this? It’s probably why she took the area rep off her Instagram bio…if she becomes a councillor is she still going to be flogging the spotlight and sweet king..

I’m always saying this! Like surely Fianna Fáil have a policy on this? It’s probably why she took the area rep off her Instagram bio…if she becomes a councillor is she still going to be flogging the spotlight and sweet king..
I’ll look into it later and I’m definitely going to report her if that’s the case. She’s so condescending I’d love to take her down a peg.

It’s FF!! I’d say free sweets are at the bottom of the ladder for them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s definitely unethical though if she’s using her standing as a government local area rep to solicit brand deals or free hotel stays..it’s very unprofessional..

and down the line if she gets a real role within the party, conflicts of interest could arise? Like oh Randy we will give you free sweet king for life, help us out there with our planning permission or whatever 😂
Remember the Lord Mayors ball? The chosen charity was the one that was already partnered with the hotel where she works and that has a connection to her family… they have no problem doing stuff like that

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely unethical though if she’s using her standing as a government local area rep to solicit brand deals or free hotel stays..it’s very unprofessional..

and down the line if she gets a real role within the party, conflicts of interest could arise? Like oh Randy we will give you free sweet king for life, help us out there with our planning permission or whatever 😂
Remember the Lord Mayors ball? The chosen charity was the one that was already partnered with the hotel where she works and that has a connection to her family… they have no problem doing stuff like that
That should be investigated, how did they select their chosen charity!!!! I'm sure there's guidelines in place for this sort of thing....

Reactions: 2
Sandy uses her page to advertise products and do political "work" and Colm uses his business to be politically in opposition to bus connects 😒 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.