Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads apparently he’s mad about her now..she cooks his dinner every night, she’s paid to get the whole ‘country house’ done…she bought him a few vintage cars😳 he thinks she’s a keeper by all accounts…
Are you serious!! So sad that she has to buy her way to happiness.....nothing authentic about this relationship so. Just shows how insecure she must be.......

Reactions: 4
Are you serious!! So sad that she has to buy her way to happiness.....nothing authentic about this relationship so. Just shows how insecure she must be.......
Where does all the money come from though..I’d say she just wants to be a ‘perfect girlfriend’…

Reactions: 5
Where does all the money come from though..I’d say she just wants to be a ‘perfect girlfriend’…
Exactly this question? Where is her money coming from, the social welfare single mothers allowance can’t be that much!

Reactions: 3
Guys she’s never had a bill to pay !
She’s had a job in the hotel the last 4-5 years and besides her car and Nana dresses she’s never had a mortgage or even esb bill to pay. Plus her dad died I imagine she inherited some money there but she definitely would have money. Now not the type of money she would let on to have but there’s defo a nest egg fund

Reactions: 11
Guys she’s never had a bill to pay !
She’s had a job in the hotel the last 4-5 years and besides her car and Nana dresses she’s never had a mortgage or even esb bill to pay. Plus her dad died I imagine she inherited some money there but she definitely would have money. Now not the type of money she would let on to have but there’s defo a nest egg fund
she’d be well advised to keep her money well away from him. She’ll need it when she’s out on her ear raising Charlie as a single mother.

• Heart
That’s the thing..if she’s throwing money into the house etc I would be worried for her after hearing a lot of unsavoury things about Colm recently.. a woman is very vulnerable after having a baby and statistically that’s when these pricks start to show their true colours…

Reactions: 4
That’s the thing..if she’s throwing money into the house etc I would be worried for her after hearing a lot of unsavoury things about Colm recently.. a woman is very vulnerable after having a baby and statistically that’s when these pricks start to show their true colours…
I suppose you can only hope her family are keeping an eye on her in that regard - lord knows she doesn’t seem to have any friends. Much as she grinds my gears I think him fathering her child is probably the biggest mistake she’s ever made, even if it wasn’t an accident.

The ex seemingly had very deep pockets and she's now living with her father.
And Randy will be back living with her mother while he lives in HIS HOUSE that Randy redecorated. She’s a fool. Even the jokes she posts on her Instagram show how naive she is…that tesco joke is as old as the hills.

But she has deep pockets or likes to allude to having 🙄
If Randy *really* had deep pockets, she’d have her own roof over her head…she lives under other peoples roof’s which is potentially a precarious position to be in. I certainly would never live under another man’s roof.

Reactions: 8
The ex seemingly had very deep pockets and she's now living with her father.
Maybe that’s why Sandra backtracked on the defamatory Instagram post..it’s good that she has support with the two kids..must be a strange time for them

And Randy will be back living with her mother while he lives in HIS HOUSE that Randy redecorated. She’s a fool. Even the jokes she posts on her Instagram show how naive she is…that tesco joke is as old as the hills.

If Randy *really* had deep pockets, she’d have her own roof over her head…she lives under other peoples roof’s which is potentially a precarious position to be in. I certainly would never live under another man’s roof.
She’s very naive & extremely immature, she’s like a 15 year old with a b/f - I’d be very worried after hearing all the rumours, especially DV allegation if I was in her shoes - hopefully they’re not true. All FF will get out that direction today, will Mehole pop in to the BBQ I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m married more than 10 years and I have to say any house refurb is done out of joint money and I always keep my savings separate as you just never know what’s around the corner and there is no way in hell I would put my money into someone else’s house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d say he’s just trying to save face with the lads after his initial reaction to the news and their piss taking.. probably trying to make her sound like a catch when he was being rinsed over her age, the car riding etc

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.