Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads apparently he’s mad about her now..she cooks his dinner every night, she’s paid to get the whole ‘country house’ done…she bought him a few vintage cars😳 he thinks she’s a keeper by all accounts…
So she's his Sugar Mommy? That's what I'm hearing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dinner when he comes home? She’s really trying to do the whole stepford/1950s housewife thing. Imagine having to keep plastering yourself in make up and the spidey wonky eyelashes just to hold onto a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Men are simple enough creatures..she’s prob hoping if she keeps him happy he won’t stray.. was she a big drinker herself before the pregnancy? She will prob be off out with him soon enough to keep a watchful eye 👀

Reactions: 6
Men are simple enough creatures..she’s prob hoping if she keeps him happy he won’t stray.. was she a big drinker herself before the pregnancy? She will prob be off out with him soon enough to keep a watchful eye 👀
The odd glass of Möet sitting on her mammy's couch 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Super king bed, answering all our questions about them still been together - although no visual confirmation - still strange, must be a reason behind his digital citizen absence 🤣

Splash the cash Sandy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Super king bed, answering all our questions about them still been together - although no visual confirmation - still strange, must be a reason behind his digital citizen absence 🤣

Splash the cash Sandy
I love aswell how she basically confirms it’s only a recent relationship by revealing this type of stuff🙄

Reactions: 4
Lads apparently he’s mad about her now..she cooks his dinner every night, she’s paid to get the whole ‘country house’ done…she bought him a few vintage cars😳 he thinks she’s a keeper by all accounts…
Where’s she getting the cash? Her mammy giving her a dowry!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1513450
Colm must be going for election up the country 😃 🤣
He’d be chased out of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown

Dinner when he comes home? She’s really trying to do the whole stepford/1950s housewife thing. Imagine having to keep plastering yourself in make up and the spidey wonky eyelashes just to hold onto a man.
She’s manifesting her ambitions and long term goals.

Deep pockets 👍

This springs to mind😳
I’d say she’s keeping him satisfied in other ways too. She ain’t called Randy for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It can only be a good thing for all these kids though if she can manage to get him to settle down..

Reactions: 1
A little birdie told me there’s a big family bbq out in the halting site/ country manor tonight for Sandy to meet all the extended family 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be making her freebie s’mores and posting them to fulfil her insta requirements 🤣

I can almost hear her nasal cavity narrowing as she prepares to tell us about her alfresco dining from her ‘perspective’ 🤢

• Haha
Few s’mores for the kiddos…few scones for Sandy…few lines for Colms side of the family 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.