Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shilling her Placenta TLC pills saying they’re amazing when she has no baseline to compare them to. How would you know if they’re amazing or not Sandy?

Reactions: 12
There’s a definite theme to the garbage she watches and reads so who knows. Bunny boiler vibes for sure 👍
It’s actually really good but a cheese fest 🙈 it made me think of randys situation straight away though…

they definitely needed a bigger bed…imagine him snoring away next to you every night stinking of fags beer and prostitute perfume 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"We" got a superking? Is that so blobby can fit in.

She is a panic with the smoke and mirrors life. Though I suppose her entire life has been smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We" got a superking? Is that so blobby can fit in.

She is a panic with the smoke and mirrors life. Though I suppose her entire life has been smoke and mirrors.
He would sleep on the floor if there was work on the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads apparently he’s mad about her now..she cooks his dinner every night, she’s paid to get the whole ‘country house’ done…she bought him a few vintage cars😳 he thinks she’s a keeper by all accounts…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.