Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too. He’s locked down his social media to avoid public opinion…
I’m surprised he didn’t do it months ago though? Maybe journalists are digging around into his shady past…won’t look good for ff if the ex Lord Mayor was caught with hookers and has a dv conviction.. they already have a terrible track record with their treatment of women..

Reactions: 1
She’s busy blocking people on her insta and losing followers according to the latest social blade stats…

Brung on the next thread 🤣

Reactions: 3
Lol showing a pic and 'steak' under it. What utter shite. And this story book Craic the child is 8 weeks old like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.