Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading there about the Adam Levine cheating stories…

the woman he cheated with is being completely torn apart online..more so than him.. sometimes I wonder are we too hard on poor Sandy but I don’t know.. maybe if she was fundamentally a decent person and this was just a blip it would be easier to feel bad for her I guess…..

Reactions: 6
Reading there about the Adam Levine cheating stories…

the woman he cheated with is being completely torn apart online..more so than him.. sometimes I wonder are we too hard on poor Sandy but I don’t know.. maybe if she was fundamentally a decent person and this was just a blip it would be easier to feel bad for her I guess…..
I don’t feel bad for her. She is a grown woman in her 40’s, she should have known better, especially where there are children involved. She was stupid to bring another innocent child into it. The person in the relationship is always more to blame but if the other party knew they deserve a lashing

Reactions: 11
I don’t feel bad for her. She is a grown woman in her 40’s, she should have known better, especially where there are children involved. She was stupid to bring another innocent child into it. The person in the relationship is always more to blame but if the other party knew they deserve a lashing
And she has completely lost the female vote .i wonder how many of the 1k votes she received in the last general election were women. She will never be elected to the Dail anyway but she will be getting less than the 1k she received the last time considering everyone knows about her .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she has completely lost the female vote .i wonder how many of the 1k votes she received in the last general election were women. She will never be elected to the Dail anyway but she will be getting less than the 1k she received the last time considering everyone knows about her .
Mehole Martin personally favoured both for local and general elections yet he's allowed to be in charge of Ireland 😲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mehole Martin personally favoured both for local and general elections yet he's allowed to be in charge of Ireland 😲
Indeed. I heard that because sandy had 28k followers on insta that she would get elected and they are her words allegedly. I knew when she ran that she wouldn't have a hope of being elected because I know how unliked she is but she was the only person I think that didn't know this. I think she has always lived in the clouds with her silver spoon in her mouth. As in for him his time will come and very tough questions ahead if he runs for anything again.

Indeed. I heard that because sandy had 28k followers on insta that she would get elected and they are her words allegedly. I knew when she ran that she wouldn't have a hope of being elected because I know how unliked she is but she was the only person I think that didn't know this. I think she has always lived in the clouds with her silver spoon in her mouth. As in for him his time will come and very tough questions ahead if he runs for anything again.
Well said....totally agree, I heard that about her Insta followers too...a bit pathetic to base a decision like that on someones Insta followers...seriously juvenile

Reactions: 6
The guy ff ousted to put her on the ticket- Ken o Flynn got married recently…saw on Facebook sandys mate Brendas bits was at the wedding in a big white dress…in Spain or somewhere..

Wonder why Sandy and Colm didn’t get an invite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy ff ousted to put her on the ticket- Ken o Flynn got married recently…saw on Facebook sandys mate Brendas bits was at the wedding in a big white dress…in Spain or somewhere..

I saw that too...huge crowd from Cork went

Reactions: 3
I heard also that the hairdresser one sabby the one the face rides her phone is after distancing herself from her also.

Are they still together? I thought he’d have moved on to a new boreen by now

Reactions: 4

Because they are universally disliked! She’s a cu next Tuesday, so is he! Wonder how the Garda file is looking these days!

Reactions: 5
Shows how dumb he is

Reactions: 4
Shows how dumb he is
That’s the thing though, id say she thought this was a clever career/life move… it’s almost as if she forgot about tattle and the fact people have opinions about women who help to break up families…

colm telling people all their business is probably something she didn’t anticipate either

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.