Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did L’Oréal send her skin care for a 60year old!!! Ha ha ha … Sandy that ain’t something to boast about… :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently she's off on a night away with mammy.....what a lonely figure she cut sitting in the bare hotel room with Hola. Where's CK??

Reactions: 10
Why did L’Oréal send her skin care for a 60year old!!! Ha ha ha … Sandy that ain’t something to boast about… :eek::ROFLMAO:
her copying and pasting is so horrendous! If I was gifting her products I would be raging that she cannot be bothered to even do it professionally! She’s such a bad ambassador even if it is for skincare for a Nan

Apparently she's off on a night away with mammy.....what a lonely figure she cut sitting in the bare hotel room with Hola. Where's CK??
Down a boreen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tattlers! Did a bit of analysis....

A huge proportion of Randy's followers are bots! Could she or Andrea be buying them?

Thoughts?

Would explain the low levels of engagement she gets.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.