Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one needs recipes from Randy. Nothing she ever makes looks nice. She doesn’t have a lane and is grasping at straws for relevancy.

Reactions: 6
Hi girls how did all your scones turn out? X
Did she seriously put up a video of making scones🤣🙈
Yeah she did...just as well, like scones are pretty difficult to make, so not sure we'd ever manage to make them without her video:LOL::LOL::LOL:

No one needs recipes from Randy. Nothing she ever makes looks nice. She doesn’t have a lane and is grasping at straws for relevancy.
So true....everything she makes is all muck and goooeeyyy.... suppose she thinks the way to CK's heart is through his stomach:LOL:

Tomorrow is D day ;)
Might be and she's going to hand out all those cup cakes to family members so they can toast to baby Hola :LOL:

But that’s exactly what she wants, speculation and attention 🙄 I’m sure she’s grand like
Oh I'm sure she's absolutely fine, she must have feck all to do.

She's still in mammy's house by the looks of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That picture of colm in November with the tash and the pic of him and the ex in the background..she shared that on her facebook at the time saying well done to him..wonder will she do a dirty delete now it was noticed on here 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That picture of colm in November with the tash and the pic of him and the ex in the background..she shared that on her facebook at the time saying well done to him..wonder will she do a dirty delete now it was noticed on here 👀
That will be interesting - and I presume it wasn’t well done my true love ❤ Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably put herself in instead

Reactions: 2
So Randy likes to keep her private life private and that’s most likely the reason there has been no posts.

The truth is Hola is 1 week old today. She’s studying law and will be taking the bar exam late summer. She’s half way through James Joyce Ulysses and makes a savage Black Forest gateaux 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Randy likes to keep her private life private and that’s most likely the reason there has been no posts.

The truth is Hola is 1 week old today. She’s studying law and will be taking the bar exam late summer. She’s half way through James Joyce Ulysses and makes a savage Black Forest gateaux 👍
The quieter/more mysterious she is now the more likes and engagement she will get on the reveal post..which she knows..she has an agency advising her… that and she has feck all to be posting about at the moment anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The quieter/more mysterious she is now the more likes and engagement she will get on the reveal post..which she knows..she has an agency advising her… that and she has feck all to be posting about at the moment anyway
My guess is the christening cake will be a Black Forest Gateaux, made in Mammy's kitchen :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.