Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit weird to be reporting on a poor dead baby just before giving birth 🤔
Would think these are the last thing you'd need to be reading.

Reactions: 7
She is one insufferable snob of the highest order . She is so full of tit that's its actually sad . Sandra ya clown women are having babies since the beginning of time ,you are not the first . That silver spoon us so rammed back her throat that it's sickening.
She’s still a dirty hussey ridin in the back of cars. The spoon might be silver but her reputation is tarnished forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s still a dirty hussey ridin in the back of cars. The spoon might be silver but her reputation is tarnished forever.
Well said, Randy is all fur coat and literally no knickers. Riding around with someone elses partner. I wonder if he hadn't got her knocked up would she have introduced her/someone elses partner, me thinks not!! He was just doing what he does best and condescending Randy was just an easy lay for him. As I keep saying, you could only laugh at her. She has no class and no morals despite wanting us to think otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone here think their relationship will last? I can definitely see them getting married…I mean he will have three kids by different women so he’s running out of options and will want to be seen as the respectable family man for his political career….

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here think their relationship will last? I can definitely see them getting married…I mean he will have three kids by different women so he’s running out of options and will want to be seen as the respectable family man for his political career….
If he's not 40 yet there's plenty life in him and he will probably stray. With a child in the equation I think Randy will become surplus to his requirements he will look elsewhere for fun

Reactions: 2
A reel for black forrest gateaux. A - are we back in 1982 and B- is she an amazing pastry chef?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A reel for black forrest gateaux. A - are we back in 1982 and B- is she an amazing pastry chef?
And remember - she doesn't like sweet things.
Must be more of a fan of meat and two veg (I'm going to hell for that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a chance in hell.

Maybe she’s likes her meat dipped in Black Forest Gateaux…American pie style 🥧
Sorry now but I doubt she’s ever even had an orgasm in her entire life… might make her less uptight if she got a ride from someone who doesn’t resemble pat shortt…she seems the type to only care about pleasing a man…any man 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The whole situation is so mad that nothing would surprise me at this point…this time last year they weren’t even together and Colm had pictures up on Facebook of holidays with his family..all disappeared since prob at Sandra’s request to make it look like they are together longer
Omg that’s so sad. It’s like Deleting family / that’s awful

She is one insufferable snob of the highest order . She is so full of tit that's its actually sad . Sandra ya clown women are having babies since the beginning of time ,you are not the first . That silver spoon us so rammed back her throat that it's sickening.
Omg well said! and She doesn’t realise that most of her followers wouldn’t be young ones or first time moms! Omg she is beyond painful - why does she come across so condescending ??? And such a stuck up snob

She really thinks shes above everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t see it lasting. He has 2 children already. This baby & the way it’s been handled is going to cause a huge rift. I have seen this situation before. It’s going to end in disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see it lasting. He has 2 children already. This baby & the way it’s been handled is going to cause a huge rift. I have seen this situation before. It’s going to end in disaster
Yes the way they have handled the whole thing is really strange! Revelling in the attention and drama

She went back and added AF to the sunglasses post. You should not have a tiny AF either own it or stop doing them.

• Haha
Or C- duck off

Flat out selling today. She's some ghoul 😌
I like “c” .. duck off 👍

Omg that’s so sad. It’s like Deleting family / that’s awful

Omg well said! and She doesn’t realise that most of her followers wouldn’t be young ones or first time moms! Omg she is beyond painful - why does she come across so condescending ??? And such a stuck up snob

She really thinks shes above everyone
I’d say her followers are more likely to be be menopausal women to be honest. And men looking for an easy ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd imagine that in years months weeks to come that ck will go from potential TD to embarrassment 😆 for her

Reactions: 2
I really hope those kids are ok..it must be so strange for them..whatever about the affair/baby, the social media stuff is so crappy when it comes to the kids…I can see them wanting nothing to do with Sandy if she does end up in a long term relationship with their dad… and she will have no one to blame but herself

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really hope those kids are ok..it must be so strange for them..whatever about the affair/baby, the social media stuff is so crappy when it comes to the kids…I can see them wanting nothing to do with Sandy if she does end up in a long term relationship with their dad… and she will have no one to blame but herself
Randy … the wicked step mom. Is Hola being birthed today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.