Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forward a few weeks and let's see if she has the time for those curls - she'll be addled from the newborn and trying to keep tabs on that handsome man of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you just described a friend of mine. She’s 40 since May, divorced about 7 years they had no kids, she suffers with mental health but found a great love of interiors during covid and it’s now her side gig while she works away til she
Can leave that to work full time for herself. She idolises Sandra but she said lately ‘if she can find love and get pregnant at 41 there is hope for me’. Well I can tell you she now knows about Ballincollig Boris & the rest because I saw this friend sending Sandra loads of nice messages and stuff on her posts and fawning over Sandra’s pregnancy announcement etc. so you are right, someone is looking at Sandra’s story as one of hope as opposed to one of literally horn dogs
Wow 😯 Thank god you set her straight @brandambassador. It’s hard to believe intelligent grown ass women are falling for this tit.

Reactions: 3
Just watching her stories over the last few days on WAI and for a wan that has a Masters in Childrens Rights or whatever she is an absolute disgrace, she is so brazen and blatant about this pregnancy she has no regard or respect for the sperm donors children and he is a pathetic excuse of a "father". Trash the pair of them, disgusting people. I really feel for his kids.

Reactions: 10
Just watching her stories over the last few days on WAI and for a wan that has a Masters in Childrens Rights or whatever she is an absolute disgrace, she is so brazen and blatant about this pregnancy she has no regard or respect for the sperm donors children and he is a pathetic excuse of a "father". Trash the pair of them, disgusting people. I really feel for his kids.
She’s a former bully so it’s not surprising she doesn’t care about the mental health of his kids and ex…

I’m such a softie when it comes to kids/ old people/ animals but imagine having to leave your childhood home because your dad gets some insta hun pregnant..she then moves in, makes loads of changes and starts calling it her country house 😳

and it’s on the internet forever for all these kids to see in the future…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a former bully so it’s not surprising she doesn’t care about the mental health of his kids and ex…

I’m such a softie when it comes to kids/ old people/ animals but imagine having to leave your childhood home because your dad gets some insta hun pregnant..she then moves in, makes loads of changes and starts calling it her country house 😳

Hard to believe she moved into some other woman's house

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she also put up a video of Colms daughter at a wedding to her 30,000 followers… so brazen 😬

Reactions: 3
Christ Aileen with the posts. Honestly what's the betting they will kill each other down the line. Too close for comfort I reckon.

Reactions: 15
The sis in law has a tough enough life by the sounds of it..having an Instagram hun BFF is prob the highlight of her year

Reactions: 9

Bully is right...even in her early 20's I remember her as a real madam and always looking down her nose at others. She never ever cared about others and how she made them feel, especially her employees in the bar/restaurant that she ran into the ground!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them were chatting on here:unsure:

Reactions: 9
I hope all goes well with the birth BUT seriously does she think “Hola” is arriving from the other side of the world on a plane!!

6FE05C43-93A5-4CDC-A0BF-36CF48A26DE4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope all goes well with the birth BUT seriously does she think “Hola” is arriving from the other side of the world on a plane!!

View attachment 1433050
Randy you dumbass! Take your maternity leave and get the eff off insta.

Tomorrow must be the day 😅
You think?

Bully is right...even in her early 20's I remember her as a real madam and always looking down her nose at others. She never ever cared about others and how she made them feel, especially her employees in the bar/restaurant that she ran into the ground!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them were chatting on here:unsure:
Genuinely if I ever met with or had to deal with Randy or someone of her ilk, I’d tear her to shreds. I know I would. I would have zero tolerance towards her. Anyone else the same?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.