Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next adventure will be CK down the pub wetting tbe babys head and spilling the beans and yer wan above in the hospital demented not knowing what he's up to or who's between her Sanderson sheets!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was obviously touring the hotels of Ireland again and didn’t want the backlash for being so irresponsible this close to the birth..

Reactions: 4
I'd be afraid of my life that an internal physio session could put me into labour if I had a section planned.

Talking down to us all in her newsreader voice again

Reactions: 7
She is an idiot. She is not the first or last person in the world to have a section. Where does she got off with the pontificating!

Reactions: 3
My guess is Thursday or else next week. Mc Kenna is in-clinic tomorrow and Friday. I know as I have an appointment with him myself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s clearly lied about her dates then. At least she’s consistent. I wonder is her even the baby daddy?
The whole situation is so mad that nothing would surprise me at this point…this time last year they weren’t even together and Colm had pictures up on Facebook of holidays with his family..all disappeared since prob at Sandra’s request to make it look like they are together longer

Reactions: 3
Is this on her stories? When I look on WAI stories are only up until July 13th
Yes all on her stories yesterday and today. Will screenshot later (I actually have a job, unlike Sandy🫢) if they are not updated!

Reactions: 1
And of course no ordinary physiotherapist for our Sandy - she has to have a "Senior Physiotherapist"
What an insufferable snob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She is one insufferable snob of the highest order . She is so full of tit that's its actually sad . Sandra ya clown women are having babies since the beginning of time ,you are not the first . That silver spoon us so rammed back her throat that it's sickening.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.