Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nails off, social media break, im thinking booked in for the section in the morning, we only heard July never a due date or in her case the date her private consultant and a large team chosen specially for her🤭 saying all that i do wish her all the best
I can tell already what her first post back will be , the child will be 3 weeks old and they will say they wanted to enjoy her first before they shared her images to the world lol. I do wish her good luck though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let herself go with info on her stories with her 3 cots.
One for mams, one for the country house, one god only knows where else!!!
One for Randy’s house…oh wait…Randy don’t have a house 🏡

Nails off, social media break, im thinking booked in for the section in the morning, we only heard July never a due date or in her case the date her private consultant and a large team chosen specially for her🤭 saying all that i do wish her all the best
If what she said on news talk radio is to be believed she’s due for section Friday or Monday but I suspect if she’s taking a social media break it’s tomorrow or Friday and I hope to Jaysus she fucks off for a good 6 months 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Only "Hola" could talk about NAILS at a time like this....as I always said it's the subject she's most comfortable with...hardly any "hmmm" or swallowing when she's talking about nails and cosmetics...unlike when she's talking about something she's unsure of and out of her depth. ie the really important stuff....God love her

Reactions: 8
Her 12 week scan was jan17th..so she will be 38 weeks Monday? She only loves all the speculation 🤣 she will def post the token theatre pic with the hair styled to within an inch of its life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I know this may have been mentioned already but did ye see the latest Q&A and the question about holidays and she said they will have a staycation this year but are planning a foreign holiday early next year....seriously Hola when you read this....you must think we are all as thick as you are...we know you put up those Q&A yourself....its your sick way of letting us think you and "himself" are so blissfully happy that you are planning a 2023 holiday when we are barely half way through 2022.....if you manage to hang onto "himself" by the end of this year you'll be doing well....sicko

Reactions: 13
What’s she like sharing FF’s drivel about fixing the housing crisis?? More broken promises 😡 surely even she can’t believe them?

Reactions: 5
What’s she like sharing FF’s drivel about fixing the housing crisis?? More broken promises 😡 surely even she can’t believe them?
What would she know about a housing crisis when she's lived with her mother for her whole life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I know this may have been mentioned already but did ye see the latest Q&A and the question about holidays and she said they will have a staycation this year but are planning a foreign holiday early next year....seriously Hola when you read this....you must think we are all as thick as you are...we know you put up those Q&A yourself....its your sick way of letting us think you and "himself" are so blissfully happy that you are planning a 2023 holiday when we are barely half way through 2022.....if you manage to hang onto "himself" by the end of this year you'll be doing well....sicko
A holiday in January maybe to celebrate their one year anniversary..with a 7 month baby in tow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What would she know about a housing crisis when she's lived with her mother for her whole life 🤣
There’s the answer - anyone who finds themselves homeless just move back in with Mammy. I can see it on the next election posters 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
That consultant doesn't do planned sections Fridays or Mondays. Tuesdays or Thursdays I believe
Was going to say that.
She's probably not aware either that the consultant has a list of people for csection on each day, so she may be left waiting....not top priority.
The premature baby is no longer premature Sandy, you gave it all away with your dates at the start!!
Anyway we won't have to wait too long for the news. Sure just like the sex reveal, himself will be in the bar wetting the baby's head, so we'll all know!!

Reactions: 7
She must be raging when she reads here and sees all of her lies being dissected. Wouldn’t you think she’d put the phone away.

Reactions: 9
I heard that her consultant is doing a one day PHD today just to upskill on the first FF mayor affair baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are there a lot of risks involved having a section after endometriosis? Would she be at risk of losing her womb etc..hopefully all goes smoothly..anyone would be nervous

Reactions: 2
Are there a lot of risks involved having a section after endometriosis? Would she be at risk of losing her womb etc..hopefully all goes smoothly..anyone would be nervous
On my second section the placenta was attached to the scarring and there was a team on standby to perform a hysterotomy if needed. I was so nervous and cried all the way to the theater. Thankfully everything went smoothly but it was certainly a concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.