Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no need for her to filter herself at all..she is good looking and can def do a lot better than himself.. it’s the lying about filters and everything else personality wise that’s the issue 🤣

Reactions: 5
So she's after prime time now for daring to question Mehole 🤔 how dare they
Absolutely creaming herself that they won the vote tonight. Does she think Mehole's minions voting for him is the vote of the people? It wasn't the last time and hopefully won't be next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I heard that a lot of the ballincollig FF have left the party some gone to SF because of CK.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she's after prime time now for daring to question Mehole 🤔 how dare they
Absolutely creaming herself that they won the vote tonight. Does she think Mehole's minions voting for him is the vote of the people? It wasn't the last time and hopefully won't be next time.
I have to laugh at her saying Sarah is disrespectful, no Sandra she’s one of the only reporters that sticks it to FG/FF. She wouldn’t be calling it rude if it was Mary Lou being interviewed!

Reactions: 8
I heard that a lot of the ballincollig FF have left the party some gone to SF because of CK.
Just one person has gone to SF as of today.

I have to laugh at her saying Sarah is disrespectful, no Sandra she’s one of the only reporters that sticks it to FG/FF. She wouldn’t be calling it rude if it was Mary Lou being interviewed!
I'd love to see Sarah McInerney have a debate with Randy..... carnage springs to mind.

I'd love to see Sarah McInerney have a debate with Randy..... carnage springs to mind.

Someone should tag Sarah.. she is what randy wishes she could be and she doesn’t exist to please men.. she’s so pathetic and anti-woman

Liz Reaney (drunk as usual) called Sandra out last night over her political posts !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can share as many Instagram reels as she wants she will never be a politician 😂 2% of the vote in the last election, save yourself the embarrassment Sandra it’ll be 0.00002% after everyone has heard about your boreen antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And Randy would know ALL about RESPECT going out the window.

She certainly showed NO RESPECT for his partner and children. Nor did she show respect to the young people that worked in Dunnes while she was a ‘manager’ there.

She better get used to a lack of ‘Respect’…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She didn’t have the courage to tag Sarah in it though… she’s a coward
Easy for Randy to mouth off on Instagram.

And so what if she interrupts Mehole when answering a question. He talks over people all the time.

And on the subject of questions, when people ask Sandy questions she doesn’t like, she BLOCKS them. What’s the difference?🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have a really weird dynamic with men, especially those who she considers to be in positions of authority or power…wasn’t her dad a guard? She should probably talk to someone about that 🤔

Sandy was handpicked by mehole to be a non elected local area rep. She is so far up his arse she can't anything else

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.