Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isn't a td so it must be about some other td in Cork. That was yesterday and she was live yesterday

Reactions: 6
It must be early next week so because I doubt she will take a social media break for long..who will keep the people of cork in jellies and €59 shampoo otherwise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she will desperately want some kind of write up or public acknowledgement after he snubbed her in the echo article about his highlights as Lord Mayor…it’s a real slap in the face to his previous family aswell though if she’s courting media about it

Reactions: 7
It must be early next week so because I doubt she will take a social media break for long..who will keep the people of cork in jellies and €59 shampoo otherwise😂
Did she say she was away for a long weekend with family (nearest and dearest). She’ll no doubt post a photo of all the nephews with her new and improved family man.

Reactions: 2
Did she say she was away for a long weekend with family (nearest and dearest). She’ll no doubt post a photo of all the nephews with her new and improved family man.
Did she..god I wouldn’t be going too far at 38 weeks..not surprised though

His new ‘project’ should surely be trying to be a decent role model and dad to all these poor kids.. what a dick

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That photo speaks detached thinking from him on all levels. His projects should be managing his life as a parent with two separate families. Secondly as a now very well known politician is to find ways to end homelessness etc

Reactions: 4
Oh no now will we manage, who is going to DUMB DOWN the news for us now 🤣 will miss the expert in everything that she has no experience of

not sure about the big reveal - Poor Randy likes to keep her private life private !!! - when it suits her !!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.