Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite amusing actually if you google image her..pictures of her hanging off every single Lord Mayor over the last few years 🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The Ford mustang, 221-C-1 with suited driver went to Model Farm Rd/Ballincollig earlier.....so being used for the two of them no doubt. Cheek of them using taxpayers money for social events and we are limiting our journies with the price of fuel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Ford mustang, 221-C-1 with suited driver went to Model Farm Rd/Ballincollig earlier.....so being used for the two of them no doubt. Cheek of them using taxpayers money for social events and we are limiting our jpurnies with the price of fuel.
Probably a Lord Mayor event..wonder if she will wear the lady mayoress chain 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Ford mustang, 221-C-1 with suited driver went to Model Farm Rd/Ballincollig earlier.....so being used for the two of them no doubt. Cheek of them using taxpayers money for social events and we are limiting our journies with the price of fuel.
💯

Dis rite here. Dis post shud be every where if colum or sandy ever go for election ever again

Reactions: 4
If he’s taking her to an official event then it’s good that he’s making an effort..she does look very happy..I’d say there are definitely feelings there alright…

Reactions: 6
Ah to be fair she actually looks lovely (and happy) in that photo and I would almost say she is even dressed like someone her age as opposed to her Granny’s age 🤣

Reactions: 5
Are you bleeping kidding me? He's an absolute abhorrent asshole and she's trying to pretend everything is okay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you bleeping kidding me? He's an absolute abhorrent asshole and she's trying to pretend everything is okay.
Don’t get me wrong, they’ve behaved really badly and hurt people I’m sure but they do look happy together..they’re probably hoping it will blow over soon? And he seems happy enough to be on her Instagram now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.