Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely the best looking out of her group of friends anyway..and she does look really happy..

Have you all seen Sandys post about her new sunglasses… a gift ‘from Colm’!!!! Lol.. obviously in cahoots with Brenda bits… look at the post and see what ye make of it!!!!!

I doubt that very very much

Jewellers...but I don't believe a word of it

Her sister in law in green dress and yes in the brothers house
The SIL well in there !! Wonder was himself there too - have any photos appeared of them together yet?????? Apart from her sitting next to him at parade …

Randy Sandys bro is a doctor isn’t he

Reactions: 2
The SIL well in there !! Wonder was himself there too - have any photos appeared of them together yet?????? Apart from her sitting next to him at parade …

Yes and that is his wife Linda in the green dress

bet me what??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.