Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I actually can't listen to her crap. She is implying we as a country are in a very privileged situation... no maybe you are Sandra in a very privileged situation sitting on your Mother's couch with zero mortgage and not a fuxking worry about bills and money. She's been riding Colm in hotel rooms all over Cork and we have been paying for it, cause Colm was putting it through his expenses and bragging about it! She brought him to Mammys house when Mammy was away to shag him.... she needs to shut her mouth..... or I will spill the tea .... the notions of her... rant over
Spill that tea girl 😉 was he bragging about in his local? He’s some piece of work 🙄

Reactions: 8

Bedtime Reading

@rosieshouse we both probably know Colm from different social groups. And like you there is only a certain amount we can say.... but we both know what Sandra is portraying on her Instagram and her reality are two completely different things .... I'll see you at the christening 🤣🤣

Guarantee it will be done in a passive aggressive way like showing his foot or hand and then slowly she will start ‘featuring’ him on Instagram until he wonders how he ended up in this situation 😂
Well he's so fat now we will automatically recognise his features .... lol

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I would say Colm is going mad.

How truly pathetic of Aileen - I hope the ex never bids her hello again.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What an idiot to be bragging in the pub about it..😳
Zero class.

Here’s a little Sunday afternoon story…

An overweight car tyre man sales man (with notions) and a girl in nana dresses that prints menus in a hotel (also with notions) were carrying on in hotel rooms thinking they were fooling everyone. Now, they are the fools. THE END!

…Soon to be a major motion picture 👍

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
my uncle knows lot of ppl in the southside cumainn. hes not rly a big ff fan but is friend with john dennahy and canvissed for him yrs ago.

said ppl in the northside cumainn are ragin at her antics. she had a poor show last time out and cost em transfers. she was parachute in and no histiry dere. not popolar b4 dis and now dere is a lot of anger at dem both
Couldn’t agree more… she’s the only local area representative who has never done any volunteer work or anything for her community. Check out the Biography’s of the others… shame on you Sandra…

rosieshouse

VIP Member
God maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t think there’s anything relatable about her situation.. she completely went for style over substance…got blindsided by the Lord Mayor title and is now in this cringeworthy mess..having a baby with someone who is mortifying her even now 😕

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Very true… then she posted stuff about kids with Down syndrome.. god she’s sll over the place. Emphasising the perfect - selfish as ever not giving a thought of those who may be not so lucky. Selfish cow
That is exactly how it came across.. I gasped when I saw those stories tbh.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Well said...however, I'm not sure he's going to be able to satisfy all her demands...I just can't see her doing the whole mother thing for someone who is so self absorbed....with her bath nights, early nights with her kindle, sitting in her garden sipping Prosecco....all the holidays and nights away with mammy!!!!!!
She’ll have a live-in underpaid au pair before the cord is even cut 🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I absolutely think they thought her insta following meant a seat. Check out this article from the person who was shafted so sandra could go for election.

• Wow
  • Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
She’s obviously been told by her agency to ramp up the baby content to get the mom-to-be audience and get some brand deals going…that’s why I would be skeptical about these health issues cropping up now…conveniently to distract from everything else…and appeal to her new audience

Bedtime Reading

I noticed that around January she has 24k followers and if you look now she has 29.1k imagine! Everyone following waiting for the big announcement and the scandal associated with the pregnancy!

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
The swallowing and ‘ehm’ are all filler mechanisms when you aren’t confident in what you’re talking about and are winging it a bit. Both buy you snippets of time to try and think of your next point ☺