Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Not on Tattle it’s not Sandy! It’s about you and your news. Can’t wait for her to address what’s being said on here. I’d say her blood pressure is through the frikin roof reading here!
Guarantee it will be done in a passive aggressive way like showing his foot or hand and then slowly she will start ‘featuring’ him on Instagram until he wonders how he ended up in this situation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

keepingitg

VIP Member
I wouldn't wish any badness to her ,as she isn't the worst of the Insta Huns . But I know her decades and her better than everyone attitude really pisses me off. From her dunnes stores days working as a sales assistant but going around saying she was a manager etc. Now the shit has hit the fan and her fakeness is now coming through .

Reactions: 7

Park1

Chatty Member
Her husband(the good looking but simple one) is known for the womanising aswell so you would think she’d have a bit more empathy for the kids mom..
Interesting night in the brothers house tonight when his wife realised she was being discussed here.

• Haha
  • Wow

PatButchersThong

wat kind of a gom feels d need 2 post dat dey read d examiner dis mornin

ireland can pull off d perfect away day is d other headline

pity d lord mayer cudnt do d same

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
She really does think she is broadcasting to the nation. She will now lecture the nation now as a medical doctor . And great she can do private ,but is anyone suprised that she wouldn't be slumming it with the rest of the mother's cmuh

cicibloom

Thanks for new thread.
Sorry can’t quote an old thread post but this one I can’t get my head around. She had covid in December and reported it was a worrying time as she was pregnant at the time and had an admission to CUMH with lung clots (or ?fear of lung clots due to covid, I d her stories on mute so only read over them fast). So if she’s in a relationship with this man how did he only find out in January she’s pregnant.
Wouldn’t your partner (as she refers to him) be the first person you’d tell?

Attachments

PatButchersThong

I really don’t think there will be any consequences for her..or him. She’s well in there with Mary Rose, MM’s parliamentary assistant and she will cling on to the area rep gig for dear life…hence the new accounts popping up here to smear his ex etc. She will manipulate the whole situation to make herself look like a good person…the ‘miracle’ baby narrative and crazy ex is just the beginning I’d say
my uncle knows lot of ppl in the southside cumainn. hes not rly a big ff fan but is friend with john dennahy and canvissed for him yrs ago.

said ppl in the northside cumainn are ragin at her antics. she had a poor show last time out and cost em transfers. she was parachute in and no histiry dere. not popolar b4 dis and now dere is a lot of anger at dem both

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
She’s there right next to him on the viewing platform - must be wetting herself with the status. Roll on when he hands the chain over in June and gets back to tyre fitting
Your right....just spotted her, all smiles....Christ her head won't fit in the door tonight when she goes home.....this is MASSIVE for her, probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened to her in her whole life LOL

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
I wouldn't wish any badness to her ,as she isn't the worst of the Insta Huns . But I know her decades and her better than everyone attitude really pisses me off. From her dunnes stores days working as a sales assistant but going around saying she was a manager etc. Now the shit has hit the fan and her fakeness is now coming through .
Manager my backside - oh and when she worked in Jury’s she said she was a HR Manager…. I know her 20 off years.. she left school, didn’t get points for college, started some business course in CIT & dropped out.. claiming she wasn’t ‘very academic’ then later when she started her website she lied saying she had a degree in business & HR.. this was while she was studying law, she let on she had another degree. it was on her website but she removed it. She will fabricate any situation to look good!!!!!!

You could tell by her body language and eye contact that she was talking through her hoop.
Yeah and not as confident or cocky as usual.. no harm to bring her down a peg

• Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
So ...fill us in....
I really don’t think there will be any consequences for her..or him. She’s well in there with Mary Rose, MM’s parliamentary assistant and she will cling on to the area rep gig for dear life…hence the new accounts popping up here to smear his ex etc. She will manipulate the whole situation to make herself look like a good person…the ‘miracle’ baby narrative and crazy ex is just the beginning I’d say

keepingitg

VIP Member
She is very distant on her stories tonight, she can't make eye contact with the camera and seems very nervous ,sign of a guilty conscience. If she didn't portray herself as little miss perfect and give a daily sermon about how we should all run our lives ,people wouldn't care that she was having relations with the Lord mayor while he was was playing with others .