Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Mehole just isn't meant to hand over the shamrock. Last year due to covid he couldn't do it and he eventually gets to the states and because he has covid he still can't hand over the shamrock. He must be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

rosieshouse

VIP Member
What's the story with the brother I said was good looking...Padraig?
I'd say he wouldnt be short of admirers...
Married with a few kids..don’t know him well but he would be quite simple…but nice to look at. Doesn’t seem to mind who knows about him cheating on the wife but that seems like a family tradition at this stage…the dad has a love child inside in barracks street aswell

• Wow
  • Haha
The only home-wrecker in this story is him. Whether she knew or she didn’t he’s the one with a partner and he’s also (allegedly) the one riding everything that moves while he has a partner.
LOL what?????? If you sleep with a man you know is married and has two kids you are equally as vile.

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Sorry but I just don't believe this man is 35!
The weight gain (and lothario lifestyle? 🤣) has really aged him. If you look back at pics of him packing a few less pounds he looks a lot better. Can’t imagine what glam Sandy found attractive in him tbh 😜

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
It’s sad that Sandra is trying to damage his ex’s reputation to save her own..and using the sister in law as a pawn to do it…doubt that will make for a good blended family dynamic..what is the ex supposed to have done to make her a lunatic? You would think Sandra would have some guilt or shame for doing that to another woman and also young children but I guess attack is the best form of defence 😳

I wonder if this will cost her some of the female vote the next time round 🤔🤔

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Co-opting a council seat is what it’s called I think..happens a lot with husbands and wives or fathers giving their seat to a son etc…people rarely contest it
I'll bloody contest it 😂 Couldn't be further from a FF voter but I'd do it for the good of humanity

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Lots of ‘we’ and ‘us’ in her post about the scan. He’s going to be made to be part of this whether he wants to be or not! And maybe she’s right to make him responsible for the baby.
Lots of we, and us alright.
Though not sure if the consultant is a make or female, as Sandy referred to a She at the beginning and He towards the end...
I think the gender reveal was purely because it was himself revealed it in the pub!
She missed out on a gender reveal party!

• Haha

Bedtime Reading

I heard that too, that she didn't welcome Jack d'lad, the same way she would welcome the rich into her Daddy's restaurant.

Funny how things change and she's knocked up with a Jack d'lad.... who's bragging to all the lads!!!!

Get off your high horse

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I've met randy sandy occasionally at a few of events definitely if your not in her class she treats you differently, by the way she was working at these events and I was attending,! Anyway a friend of mine knows her through network cork and her whole attitude changed to is when she realised this girl was in our group! Also everyone in the group more successful then her, needs to learn don't judge a book......
She’s the reason I stay away from network cork and anything ‘women in business’ related in the city. They’re peppered with huns wanting to be better than everyone else with nothing but time on their hands to try and prove it 🤣 It’s the women in business equivalent of meeting your boyfriend’s parents for the first time….over and over again 🙄

Speaking of boyfriends I wonder how she’ll introduce him to people once he hands back the chain? This is Colm, he erm runs a business erm erm erm to do with cars. Hardly a Hilton is he 😂

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Isn’t he the last person you’d expect to see preachy Saint Sandy with though …. She comes across so stuck up and serious! They’re the most unlikely couple and situation ever!!

Wonder will she still be attracted to him Once that chain is gone & he’s back to selling tyres, fair enough if she met him years ago & he aged since etc

How long was he with his ex. Well suppose if they have a 13 year old it’s def that long. It’s all so intriguing lol
She will wear thin of him eventually when the baby comes he will be out drinking every night . I saw pics online and she is in a picture with every Lord mayor almost for the past decade ,so she has chanced her arm before with them all 😂😂 the 13 year old was there when he came on the scene so not 13 years .

Noseynatter

Lots of we, and us alright.
Though not sure if the consultant is a make or female, as Sandy referred to a She at the beginning and He towards the end...
I think the gender reveal was purely because it was himself revealed it in the pub!
She missed out on a gender reveal party!
What a fu*king waste of space! Revealing the sex of the baby in the pub! I'd be livid!
I think she should dump him and do it on her own! He isn't worth the hassle by the sounds of it. That child deserves so much better!

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Not surprised people are angry. Especially when he allegedly boasted about expensing the hotel rooms.
Wonder what her employer thinks of recent happenings and the filth that has unfolded…
This all needs to be highlighted & if he expensed the hotel rooms at the cost of the tax payer it should be made known publicly. Disgraceful….

newsflash!!!! Ronan Glynn must have been onto Sandy… the latest Covid figures are up on her Insta… like we’d never have found this out ourselves!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
I cannot understand how she got a leg in to the FF clinics and Local Area Representative for FF as she has a completely different resume to others doing the same role. She has never ever done any volunteer work or worked for her community or local charities, check out the Bio's of others...they have all carried out volunteer work in the past and their career paths have been in line with politics...not Sandy though....Dunnes, Are Lingus and hospitality. Politics appeals to her as it will give her a sense of importance....I knew her very well at one point so this is pretty accurate.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Ah Lads it wont let me link for some reason but go onto youtube and search sandra Murphy botox and watch the video..
Shes on the elaine show and someone says she thinks botox changes people for the worse...then Elaine reminds the panel Sandra has it...awkward
But wait for the clanger...She says ...she only got it because her eyelids are heavy😂😂😂😂😂

She then cuts other people up who get it and says she too hates the frozen look...
Heavy eyelids...I've heard it all..go watch

• Haha