Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
No...my husband saw him in Ballincollig early that morning heading to his office - she would have been in CUMH then.
He’s probably hoping she will get the hint 🙈 but no that isn’t great..she deserves a bit more support at this stage..especially if she is actually as unwell as she was making out…surely he would be more worried about her?

Reactions: 2

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Are you fucking kidding me? He's an absolute abhorrent asshole and she's trying to pretend everything is okay.
Don’t get me wrong, they’ve behaved really badly and hurt people I’m sure but they do look happy together..they’re probably hoping it will blow over soon? And he seems happy enough to be on her Instagram now 🤷‍♀️

rosieshouse

VIP Member
It suits the narrative of scorned women to instantly blame the ‘other woman’ rather than focus on the truth that their partner was the one who had their trust and broke it. I’m not saying sleeping with a married guy makes you an angel, but it doesn’t make you the home wrecker either. By the sounds of things Sandra was one of many for this lump so if anyone is to blame for the hurt caused to his partner and kids it’s HIM.

This guy (if the stories are true) didn’t just wake up a few months ago and decide to be a disgusting bollocks, he’s been like that for a long long time.
If you read what @Fromthehorsesmouth knows about her as they were friends, she typically goes for married men….sounds like a fetish or something 🤢

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Where is all the money coming from if her business failed? Did she get a debt wright off..?hopefully there aren’t creditors who are owed money watching her splash the cash…

Park1

Chatty Member
Cork is so small! I didn’t realise who his brothers are, not sure about their personal lives. But they are very close and supportive as brothers .

Instauser

Looks like she is going to Dan Mckenna, recognise the folder, he’s an amazing consultant, gave us such good care.