Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatButchersThong

Is that not a “gifted” bouquet that she gets each month along with a load of other huns?
i have d feeling dat she buys dem herslf and sends dem so she can luk like an influencr

She actually has a monthly subscription with a company that sends her a bouquet of flowers every month!!!!!’ Can you actually believe that!!! Is it any wonder her business failed!
she thinks shes elton jhon!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Lads I’m sorry but I just can’t imagine them doing the deed 🤢 they are both so unsexy 🙈😬the cankles..the chins.. we need @Bedtime Reading to come back and tell us more 🤣
I bet she was covering up those cankles - he'd run a mile if he saw those plus the awful white strapp-y shoes she wears under the nana dresses and not to mention the pointy ones that her toes are bursting out of.

It's so typical that sandra would jump on anyone of any status ,she has been like this all her life . And she wearing nana dresses and suits since her teenage years .
So true...she will totally overlook his chins etc....he's the current Lord M and FF and that's all that matters to her......

Sandy posted from her brothers house while ago...love how she lets on it's her house so we will all think she has a lovely big deck and garden. She must be there for the evening....suppose C is catching up on sleep this eve

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Any sympathy I had for her before is gone now..that’s basically confirmation she knew about the partner and kids..she’s in for a rude awakening when he doesn’t magically change for her.. hopefully she will raise her little girl to have more respect for herself 🙄
Has she said she's having a girl?

• Wow

Park1

Chatty Member
Lots of women out there have her qualifications plus many years of work experience in the relevant sector which she lacks in....your right it's her personality will let her down....Jumped up nothing.....

She has no class and anyone with a bit of class will run from her...all mouth and swallow and crap.
You’d think so but the dynamics at the school gates , could be a whole other thread!!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Agree but a 'daddy' who is connected to politics and FF would suit her plans far better me thinks
Except her baby daddy is a bikey.

This is probably outing but I don’t even care anymore..would say all of it to Colms face anyway but he actually thought this himself initially a few weeks ago, when he was upset about it…that he had been trapped/tricked etc.. not sure if he still feels that way
Wow 😮

Wonder has she been forced on his other kids yet 🤔
Unlikely..I’d say she’s calling the shots

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Oh I see… are the messages still visible? Very suss if the accounts were subsequently deleted!!!!
They def should be..on page 29 I think…basically just saying the ex is mad and crazy..then she started linking articles about murder, but it was reported and taken down…then she never came back 🤷‍♀️

Mummamare

Chatty Member
The one in green to the left is her brothers wife apparently.

Nothing wrong with Sandy’s blood pressure this morning…manicure and cakes by the looks of it. Her post from earlier this week must have been completely fabricated, as suspected
shes catfishing a bit isn’t she 🙈

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I guess Sandra dresses to hide the legs/ feet so you wouldn’t be left with many options…besides the long dresses and the boot cut jeans she wears..

square_spoon

VIP Member
I know they test for the ‘big’ ones but not sure if they’re as thorough as a full STI check would be.

• Wow