Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Well he’s nailed his colours to the mast now anyway…hopefully he won’t talk more shit about her and the baby when he’s locked tonight…

Maybe the kids are with him in Ballincollig? I hope they are . Aileen and Sandy are definitely in cahoots. Sandy isn’t posting any pictures but Aileen is. If Colm freaks later , Sandy will protest it had nothing to do with her.
Oh good point! Interesting she’s not in ballincollig with him….where the votes are

Reactions: 2

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Sandy is gone to a private consultant for her pregnancy , just to let us all know on her stories.
I saw the post but doesn’t necessarily mean she’s gone private, unless I missed something. I went private with my 3 years ago now and at the time I paid €5k so it must be €7-8k now… I know she’s all talk but not sure if she’d spend that. She can’t be earning much in the hotel!!!!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I think aswell the point people are making is that ‘perfect’ squeaky clean Sandra is getting involved with a man she knows very little about and his family would be very different from her ‘notions’…

the other brothers would have reputations for cheating on their wives and having the craic aswell 🙄

• Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
If you’re going to be a liar you need to have a good memory…sure she even lied to himself about being on the pill 🤣 I almost admire how brazen she is…

Corkieee

His credentials of course!!!!! About 10 years ago she met an Irish/american guy online...he was living in the Hamptons but was here for a while. He was some kind of celebrity chef in the States - she only knew him 5 mins when she threw a big birthday party for him in a marquee down at the Rising Tide...she was so taken by the fact he was a celebrity chef etc...that's all she could see, she was 'bawling' then when he went back to the States, she followed him back to the States shortly after and next thing it was all over.... apparently he said he could see through her motives and found her very pushy....remember when she fancied John Healy - from The Restaurant Programme....she never realised he was gay...she had that poor man stalked.
That guy is from Cork but does still work in the Hampton as a chef.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
FYI according to her latest post on Insta:
She is:
AT PEACE WITH HER PAST, IN LOVE WITH HER PRESENT AND EXCITED ABOUT HER FUTURE......watch that space everyone
Passive aggressive response to Tattlers! G’wan Sandra…we believe ya☺

There's always a blonde with glasses next to her is she a local rep riding colm too? 🤔
Maybe Sandy is ridin the blonde 👱‍♀️ Anything is possible

Alucia

VIP Member
And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.
Scraping the end of a slurry pit :LOL:

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
That’s so embarrassing…it sounds like he will continue to do whatever he wants despite her or the baby.. and I’m not sure what there is to brag about 🙄 you convinced a woman 7 years older to sleep with you..hence why the bragging turned to crying and drowning sorrows 😂 she seems like such a dose
Not sure much convincing was needed. She sounds like a bit of (ehm) a goer in the (swallow) bedroom #RandySandy

• Sick

crookstown

Chatty Member
He'd hardly be at it..... he has no love for her...

All he is saying around Ballincollig is "I'm with her now and that's the end of it" ... I expected what he means is "He's with her now cause he has no fuxking CHOICE!" ....

I actually feel for her. It seems like all she wanted was the happy ever after
He is very different from other politicians because he doesn't care what others think. You cannot shame him he's got a thicker neck than a rhino

And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.
Plenty of slurry pits out here. They smell better than the sh1te from the sister in law and her BFF for life

Last edited:
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
I had a myomectemy and had a natural delivery?
She seemed to have quite a large amount of fibroids removed which I imagine would leave a lot of scar tissue and would be recommended a section to prevent uterus rupture, this happened my sister that’s why I completely understand it- my sister had had 3 fibroids out.