Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Is it respecting privacy or not fitting her criteria...
She seems to put so much emphasis on perfect baby. I get that all prospective parents want this, but she overshares the perfect heart and the perfect kidneys etc. I found her story to be like a narrative that she had to prove everything is perfect. Nothing is ever certain.
I thought she might wait until Mother’s Day for those kind of stories just as another fuck you to the partner and kids 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
And the ironic thing is, everyone knows what she did because her ‘partner’ completely threw her under the bus..between his carry on in the pub and the stuff he’s telling his friends..I’d say she’s so annoyed with him for doing that..
how does she justify it to her friends and family? I would be so embarrassed if I was her…wouldn’t be able to look my parents in the eye…knowing that all her work colleagues know how her baby was conceived…what a mess
Tell me more! I haven’t looked at her stories for ages. Came back on and she’s pregnant!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
What’s the story with the other brother? Has she always lived at home with her parents or did she have to move back in when the business failed? Lol at the babymoon…first holiday together 😂

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
FYI Sandy taking a break from the fruit for breakfast....porridge is on the menu for tomorrow guys!!!!

Wonder if he sampled the ‘ladies of the night’ while in America..he looks so much older than 35 🥴
Probably did....poor Sandy won't be able for any action for some time now with her bump growing and the legs swelling like never before!!

Bedtime Reading

Her husband(the good looking but simple one) is known for the womanising aswell so you would think she’d have a bit more empathy for the kids mom..
She was the one who got herself knocked up while they were going out. And he has the decency to rare the child as his own.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Is she just trying to stir up colm's wife or what?? Strange carry-on from a grown woman. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, if she thinks lining herself up as Sandy's latest BFF is gonna end well for her 🤔
That’s exactly what I was thinking too, pathetic!! What did the ex do to her lol

They want to show all of us on Tattle and the population of Cork that they’re together. Beyond juvenile. I see Aileen is on WAI now also. She’s made it as a hun if she’s on war against 🤣
Is she, I had a peep, has she only 300 followers ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Browneanddown

You mean This? 😝
That’ll drive the ex more mad than she already is I’d say 🥲🤣 she was turfed out of crookstown over a year ago so her claim they were together is a bit more than Ross and Rachel if you know what I mean. Hasn’t changed much since school days 😂

Reactions: 1