Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
That’s the problem and with social media everyone can check back to what she’s said previously. Yeah wonder what story she fed him about the pill!!!!!!

What username was Sandy and/or sister in law using on here??
Browneanddown…pegrocks aswell but she deleted the account not long afterwards..if it was her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Is that not a “gifted” bouquet that she gets each month along with a load of other huns?
You could be right but I seem to remember her on about the subscription & how it cost when she posted the arrival of the guest bouquet.

Does Sandy actually work at sll??? She posted stuff yesterday when you’d imagine she would be at work & wouldnt have time for Insta??

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Has anyone just seen her latest post on Insta? Had a fabulous 4 day weekend with ‘family&friends’ popped to Kildare village for bed linen 😂 but hey ho she’s had a bad headache for a week and diagnosed with very high blood pressure!!! I’m sure the absence of her ‘partner’ isn’t helping her blood pressure situation😫 I thought she seemed a bit different on her post, a bit guarded… but stil starting with HOLAAAAA For f**k sake

And very desperate… but we knew that all along

Does anyone know the approx dates of when all this was going on & if the girlfriend was definitely still on the scene because I reckon if this can be proven she’ll find herself in hot water if she tries to get a seat with FF again… sneaky bitch
Partner was on the scene up until January when it all came out about herself and the baby from what iv been told..they had only gotten back together a few months previously..

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
If you were feeling unwell and had raised blood pressure while pregnant you would not be living it up for the past few days and you wouldn't be interested in going to Kildare village. I was hospitalised for most of my pregnancies with BP. Very very surprised she is not being monitored.
I wouldn’t believe a word out of her.. the BP is probably only slightly raised.

Sorry…this just sprung to mind 🤣 Let’s hope there’s no storms forecast for when Randy is giving birth 🤰
Very good!!!!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Quick look at the Aileen wans insta and one word comes to mind … chav.
Did uncle Colm double job…Cork city parade and ballincollig.
Is that Sandy to the left of him….you can see the green coat
Ya I’d say it’s her..unless he was like keep away from me 🤣