Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I bet she was covering up those cankles - he'd run a mile if he saw those plus the awful white strapp-y shoes she wears under the nana dresses and not to mention the pointy ones that her toes are bursting out of.

So true...she will totally overlook his chins etc....he's the current Lord M and FF and that's all that matters to her......

Sandy posted from her brothers house while ago...love how she lets on it's her house so we will all think she has a lovely big deck and garden. She must be there for the evening....suppose C is catching up on sleep this eve
He’s prob with her..now that the affair is out in the open and the bump has to be explained..hopefully her family have read about what a catch he is…

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
You’d be blocked fair lively. She blocked me and I dont even know what for! I might have dissed her frumpy dresses and cankles!
FYI The cankles are as a result of liposuction she had about 12 years ago on her legs...her 2 legs were constantly swollen and she couldn't wear boots so had liposuction (you can see a scar/dent on both feet if you look closely) looks like she may need to have it again!!!

You’d be blocked fair lively. She blocked me and I dont even know what for! I might have dissed her frumpy dresses and cankles!
FYI The cankles are as a result of liposuction she had about 12 years ago on her legs...her 2 legs were constantly swollen and she couldn't wear boots so had liposuction (you can see a scar/dent on both feet if you look closely) looks like she may need to have it again!!!

Bedtime Reading

It's awful that everyone knows it a girl already. I bet Sabrina didn't know that! Her bestie! Just goes to show her partner can't even that bit to himself! She'll go mental when she reads it on here!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Except all the school moms will know she got knocked up by a rogue car tyre sales man. People won’t forget this shit show for a long time to come!
Ya I feel like other women don’t trust people who have affairs with coupled up men..they just seem untrustworthy if they are capable of that..

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Kelleher brothers looking for planning for various projects after they started a construction firm in 2019 the year their brother & next door neighbour got elected. A good year for them.

A PLANNING application seeking to develop 114 build-to-rent apartments in the Blackpool area has been lodged with Bord Pleanála.

The plans, lodged by Bellmount Developments Limited under the strategic housing development process, also include the construction of a 313sq m retail unit at a site on Redforge Road in Blackpool.

The site of intended development is listed as Millfield Service Station and the proposed plans would first include the demolition of existing structures on site including a single-storey building, pump island canopy, four fuel pumps and the decommissioning or removal of four underground fuel tanks.

A total of 114 build-to-rent apartments would then be constructed at the site to the immediate north of Blackpool Retail Park if the plans are given the go-ahead.

These would comprise a mix of one- and two-bed units in two blocks, from four to nine storeys. Plans also include the development of residential amenity facilities including a reception, residents’ gym, lounge area and shared workspace, as well as an enclosed courtyard and rooftop garden.
More conflicts of interest 🤣🤣

• Haha