Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park1

Chatty Member
I checked the twitter and she's retweeting a photo of Sandra and colm and no one even liked it the she comments on Sandra's retweet of it licking her hole about how it's a gorgeous photo of them both but again Sandra didn't even like that 😂 she's embarrassing
I spotted that as well. It’s definitely Aileen pushing the friendship.

Reactions: 2

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Kelleher is the father to a daughter who lives with her mother. The boy is a child from a previous relationship. He tends to portray his ex as a crazy in order to justify his wanderlust. His samba in America is a nice expense when Mehole is saying we are entering a war economy

Lots of drug dealers are portrayed as "addicts"
Ah the ‘crazy’ ex…she can’t have been that crazy if she refused to stay with him after he did this.. he’s behaving like a complete embarrassment and Sandra thinks she has landed some kind of prize for herself..women should be warned about him 🙄

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sandy had to announce it on her Insta....like just in case we wouldn't all hear it!!!!

Sandy is really getting what she deserves...I doubt Colm will invite her to join him today for the festivities. She upset a lot of people about 10 years ago....all her little nights away in the Fota Island Hotel...might come back to bite her yet. She thought she was so smart at the time...I hope she is reading this............

Sandy is really getting what she deserves...I doubt Colm will invite her to join him today for the festivities. She upset a lot of people about 10 years ago....all her little nights away in the Fota Island Hotel...might come back to bite her yet. She thought she was so smart at the time...I hope she is reading this............
Go on @Fromthehorsesmouth … spill. Karma is a bitch, isn’t it.

She’s there right next to him on the viewing platform - must be wetting herself with the status. Roll on when he hands the chain over in June and gets back to tyre fitting
Shut up. Is it on insta. She might be with him on the platform but she won’t be in his bed tonight. She must be BULLING at how this is unfolding

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Aileen just sees a chance now of becoming a begging Insta hun and to get attention . I told someone yesterday that Randy sandy was pregnant with the Lord mayor's child and they said, Jesus she must be in her 50s 😂😂
Ya iv been shown some messages from a whatsapp group he is a part of and the piss was being absolutely ripped out of him at first..she’s a fair bit older than him…

• Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I did wonder that as well. They really are something else . Definitely not polished enough for politics are they .
Ya it’s really strange😅 I can see why she wouldn't be happy though after being mentioned here..and being outed reading here too with the whole Instagram thing last week

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I was just looking through her page earlier and she is lashing back the alcohol in December and January so she must have been pregnant and didn't know until recently.
Sure if it was a surprise baby there was bound to be a few drinks over Christmas 👀

Park1

Chatty Member
Not is all as it seems there either…colm went out on his own with the ballincollig tyre centre because they didn’t get on..Michael runs it for him and the other two have the other tyre centres then…
Oh ok, I didn’t realise that .

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Interesting night in the brothers house tonight when his wife realised she was being discussed here.
Does she 100% know she's being discussed?? Sandy will have a meltdown when she reads this.....I bet she'll put a big misleading splash on insta then to try and counteract our posts....