Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randy is losing followers…as per usual. Politics and social media don’t work for her either!

Wonder what a body language expert would say about the body language is this pic… she’s leaning backwards and they look as though they are recoiling from one another.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Randy is losing followers…as per usual. Politics and social media don’t work for her either!

Wonder what a body language expert would say about the body language is this pic… she’s leaning backwards and they look as though they are recoiling from one another.
God love her she’s one of these women that thinks in her mind she stole a man (and yes I know men can’t be stolen it takes two) from his partner and won a prize, she’s like the cat that got the cream and I’d say loves lording it over his ex. The ex will have the last laugh because you loose them how you got them.

Reactions: 9

Jesus christ, they look so unnatural. They look like Donald and Daisy Duck kissing with their lips puckered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trying to contort her body to look slimmer and she looks even more awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s trying to contort her body to look slimmer and she looks even more awkward
Laura Dorgan Fitness didn’t really work out very well for Randy. She lost 2lb one week, 1lb the next and no weight loss/gain the next and that was the end of it. After all her posting in January. What a fool.

Reactions: 2
I always find it amusing when she uses instagram to badmouth other politicians etc but can’t handle it when it’s her or colm being talked about. She’s such a mouth

Reactions: 10
I always find it amusing when she uses instagram to badmouth other politicians etc but can’t handle it when it’s her or colm being talked about. She’s such a mouth
Randy can voice her opinion (and slate) other people online but god forbid anyone else would have an opinion and do the same thing. They are the 1% that she feels sorry for and they need psychological assessment. Hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The smug post regarding Clare Daly losing her seat in Europe. She should be more shocked that her own fella got through at all with his reputation!!
She isnt very gracious is she? She thinks the electorate are fools saying people need to educate themselves. She didnt get in, Sandra you fool. That is the people talking and they weren't happy with her. I would say that is an educated decision. Clare was onpllynelected in 2019 as people were so unhappy with FF and FG.

Pity people didn't educate themselves about your husband, Sandra!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She isnt very gracious is she? She thinks the electorate are fools saying people need to educate themselves. She didnt get in, Sandra you fool. That is the people talking and they weren't happy with her. I would say that is an educated decision. Clare was onpllynelected in 2019 as people were so unhappy with FF and FG.

Pity people didn't educate themselves about your husband, Sandra!
She’d want to put the phone down and give that rotator cuff injury an opportunity to heal. And doesn’t she have menu’s to print???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not remotely comparable.
Obviously, 🙄 going on electorate size. But Sandy thinks he's as popular as one who has 30k votes.
---
She’d want to put the phone down and give that rotator cuff injury an opportunity to heal. And doesn’t she have menu’s to print???
I've a feeling she's on the dole. She doesn't seem to promote or boast about the hotels, events or even coffee or that head planner on her desk.

Obviously, 🙄 going on electorate size. But Sandy thinks he's as popular as one who has 30k votes.
---

I've a feeling she's on the dole. She doesn't seem to promote or boast about the hotels, events or even coffee or that head planner on her desk.
Agree. She doesn’t seem to be holding down a day job. Is she still living with her mammy or is she out on the site in crookstown these days. There seems to be a lack of direction in her life

Could she be on lone parents if they are living separately, this is speculation but it would make more sense than dole given how young C is. I’m only getting direction back in my life so I will say therapy with an actual therapist (I go monthly) makes a huge difference and I’m so grateful I was pointed in the direction of my therapist.

That was a European election not local their is a big difference and she lost her seat so clearly wasn’t enough
Really?
Didn't realise the difference! Silly me!🙄🙄
Clearly you didn't take note that it was the notions of Sandy thinking that colms popularity was that of 30k and not 1700 was the comparison.

Did she drive to Ballincollig for the beauty treatment with her disability.
I suppose she had to peel off all the surface grime she picked up from the plebs in City Hall last weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4