Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be embaressed to comment on Clare Daly losing her seat, Clare Daly won one to start with, something she could never hope to achieve. She should stick to the fake tan and hair tool ads instead of slating female politicians….

Reactions: 8
She should be embaressed to comment on Clare Daly losing her seat, Clare Daly won one to start with, something she could never hope to achieve. She should stick to the fake tan and hair tool ads instead of slating female politicians….
Well said. What has Sandra ever achieved...a law degree that she doesn't use, blowing up balloons and printing menus for a hotel in an airport business park and a having a "miracle" baby that was a product of an affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should be embaressed to comment on Clare Daly losing her seat, Clare Daly won one to start with, something she could never hope to achieve.
Exactly. She’s busy running her mouth about Clare Daly. At least CD has had a political career, unlike Randy.

Reactions: 4
Being there every step of the way includes going away with her mother mid campaign countdown does it? We all knew it was going to be a June election before Christmas.

• Haha
Have to say that's a lovely message to her. Not many fellas would say I love you to his wife on a public profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to say that's a lovely message to her. Not many fellas would say I love you to his wife on a public profile.
Is it the first time he’s publicly acknowledging her as his wife? 😂 only because he got elected maybe 😂😂 the “kiss” from the count centre was positively “I can’t bleeping stand this beer belly creep” from Randy sandy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it the first time he’s publicly acknowledging her as his wife? 😂 only because he got elected maybe 😂😂 the “kiss” from the count centre was positively “I can’t bleeping stand this beer belly creep” from Randy sandy 😂
Ain’t that the truth. They’re both mingers tho so they kinda deserve one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww that's lovely. Was that before he dropped her home to her mam or after collecting her? 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha