Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
Christ Sandra has some weight on her even with a loose dress. Disgusting.

Shameful to see Micheal Martin celebrating a domestic abuser.

The two are well suited to each other. Greasy, slimey, rotten things.

Ballincollig is a tit hole. Town gets what they vote for. As for that fadebook group ran by mags....haha
she da size o da house

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And also no need to insult an entire town!
Sandra is a disgusting heifer where only her notions and ego are bigger than her waistline. You'd think she'd set an example for her daughter but obviously loves her food and laziness more

Ballincollig is a shite hole.

The people rejected a greenway. Tells you all you need to know. Never mind the anti social behaviour by the rodents.

duck Sandra, duck Colm and duck ballincollig.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but we want a bus service that serves the whole town including where the new developments are over a greenway. We have a big ass park that we can use instead.

Reactions: 5
Sandra is a disgusting heifer where only her notions and ego are bigger than her waistline. You'd think she'd set an example for her daughter but obviously loves her food and laziness more

Ballincollig is a shite hole.

The people rejected a greenway. Tells you all you need to know. Never mind the anti social behaviour by the rodents.

duck Sandra, duck Colm and duck ballincollig.
Clearly you've beef in the game.
Tell us what Sandra, Colm and Ballincollig has done to you, cause that rant is much more than just being allergic to a ff candidate and a town that voted him in, all 1700 votes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell us what Sandra, Colm and Ballincollig has done to you, cause that rant is much more than just being allergic to a ff candidate and a town that voted him in, all 1700 votes!!!!
And also clearly either lives in Ballincollig or nearby if she is insulting a local woman who runs a local FB page. Who joins FB pages for places they have no connection to?

Reactions: 7
I have history with the duo and I learned one thing through therapy switch off, don’t let them in rent free, tough the last few days but that’s life

Reactions: 3
Take a look at Wiki.
Hardly a suitable local Representative.
The Town did not vote him in as he was 300 short of the quota and was dragged in screaming in the 10th Count.
Beautiful family indeed.
Sandra when are you going to get a picture taken of yourself with Colm and his two daughters.

Reactions: 7
And also clearly either lives in Ballincollig or nearby if she is insulting a local woman who runs a local FB page. Who joins FB pages for places they have no connection to?
Who is the local woman and which Facebook page is it, sorry if it's mentioned before I must of missed it.

Reactions: 2
Mags runs the page Ballincollig Community Hub which started out with potential and now is forgettable like Sandy

Reactions: 2
I have history with the duo and I learned one thing through therapy switch off, don’t let them in rent free, tough the last few days but that’s life
They’re well suited to one another. It will be great watching them make each other miserable.
---
Meanwhile the Digital Citizen has been exposed. Randy dropped the ball there.

Reactions: 4
You’d be surprised. There’s people from all over the city & county in my one. It’s an absolute joke. It started out as a great page for local stuff but is now just a lot of posts that get dumb comments from people who live nowhere near

Reactions: 3
Her upper arm seemed fine all weekend swanning around the count centre like Lady Muck. Mammy must have put the bow in her hair for her 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5