Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little house on the prairie vibes
Prominent business in the town centre and couldn’t get just over 2000 votes in the first count is embarrassing given the town’s size alone

Reactions: 8
Seeing her face darting around to look at the camera after his kisses her. 🤮

Does she own any other pair of shoes?

Reactions: 4
Christ Sandra has some weight on her even with a loose dress. Disgusting.

Shameful to see Micheal Martin celebrating a domestic abuser.

The two are well suited to each other. Greasy, slimey, rotten things.

Ballincollig is a tit hole. Town gets what they vote for. As for that fadebook group ran by mags....haha

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Ballincollig is a tit hole. Town gets what they vote for. As for that fadebook group ran by mags....haha
Is there a need to fat shame her

Reactions: 13
Yes a big deal .Was it the 10th count?
These slop bucket candidates are of no benefit anywhere and least of all to a huge area like Ballincollig.His first daughter was there earlier but I suppose Sandra wouldn't associate with her.
With regard to his polling station. I don't think his village business has its polling booth in Rosewood.
Transparency is everything in politics so exposure
and clarification is required.
I think he should have a County vote but we'll see how that fares out.
On a different note yes that Mags whats her face should close down that platform as it counts for nothing ( Ballincollig Community Hub). Just let us continue on Facebook as before. Poll

Ballincollig isn’t the worst place. I truly believe people don’t want to believe the reality of what he’s like. Like I said before the “he was Lord Mayor so he’s good” mentality amongst certain people who showed up and voted

Reactions: 7
I left that group when some complained last year that additional social housing around old fort road would lower the house values in old quarter

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Large community skips appeared in muskerry in ballincollig a few weeks ago. All funding for these skips was arranged by colm from the council, the sweat was dripping off him racing around helping (reminding ppl to vote for him) ppl fill the skips. He reminded everyone the last few weeks whilst door knocking what a duper hero he was arranging the skips " if i get in ill do the same again next year". Ppl voted for him because he has a local business hes just twit with an over sized ego

Reactions: 6

I left that group when some complained last year that additional social housing around old fort road would lower the house values in old quarter
Nothing happens on the page anymore really from what I can see. I don't know much about her I'm a blow in only living in the village 5 years

Reactions: 2
No councillor will deliver perfectly but more awareness of who they are supposed to represent rather than a select group would be appreciated

Reactions: 2
No, she polices the group far too much. If you don't go with the crowd comments are off/deleted or your blocked. If you say anything against her she posts an essay about it so people come to her defence. It's not a community group. It's another ego project for these ejits.
Nothing happens on the page anymore really from what I can see. I don't know much about her I'm a blow in only living in the village 5 years

That's what they say isn't it? 10th times a charm xx. She'll be annoyed she couldn't put filter on that photo 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6