Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blatant begging for freebies but obviously thinks she’s too good for amber springs (it’s a dump now by all accounts giving freebies to any chavvy influencer to get media attention) 😂

If she stayed in Druid’s Glen before she should know that that’s the golf club, clubhouse and not the hotel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The blatant begging for freebies but obviously thinks she’s too good for amber springs (it’s a dump now by all accounts giving freebies to any chavvy influencer to get media attention) 😂
I still cant get over this obvious begging. She works in the hotel industry for god's sake! Can she not google like the rest of us. What a cheapskate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Curious for anyone in the know - if two unmarried people have a baby and are both named on the birth cert, can the child go by either surname? And does the child automatically take the father’s surname if the couple subsequently marry?

Reactions: 1
Curious for anyone in the know - if two unmarried people have a baby and are both named on the birth cert, can the child go by either surname? And does the child automatically take the father’s surname if the couple subsequently marry?
Yes and no. You can literally give your child any surname and their legal name is their legal name, you'd have to apply to change it.

Reactions: 6
Yes and no. You can literally give your child any surname and their legal name is their legal name, you'd have to apply to change it.
Interesting, thanks. Guess Chazzas stuck being a Murphy then (or so I hear…)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ours have double barreled and go by both names, my surname is the latter, and in hospital ie trips to casualty they use that as there name ( it takes me a few minutes to react ) I'd use there dad's name more than mine,

Has to be legally changed with commissioner of oaths unless they’ve been using it through “common use law” with GP. (Can’t say how I know this but causing awful issue for myself now as a adult)
---
And whatever person hear said that she took inspiration from the storyline of Virgin River, ye fucker, I’ve been binging it now and she’s every stamp of mad charmaine 😂😂😂

My stepdaughter adopted me I didn't know 11 that he wasn't my real dad thats a story for another day, but I was always known by his surname, then at 11 they went through
The adoption process, I think they had to be married a certain amount of time, socail workers were involved it was about 18 months, then in front 7 judges for less than 5 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tragic. Randys pockets aren’t so deep after all if she is begging for a free hotel stay.
---
Interesting, thanks. Guess Chazzas stuck being a Murphy then (or so I hear…)
Funny! @MrsBouvier spilling the tea ☕

Last edited:
Charlotte is double barreled, isn't she? Charlotte Murphy-Kelleher.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.