Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy mother of god, the rigout on Chazza. Randy starting her early with the nana dresses.
IMG_2746.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy mother of god, the rigout on Chazza. Randy starting her early with the nana dresses. View attachment 2914644
I was coming on to say the same thing. I am all for dressing children as children and not mini adults but that outfit is very tacky from the shoes, the gingham dress and the massive bow. Sandra would never be accused of having style anyway...we saw that with her wedding dress.

Reactions: 10
I was coming on to say the same thing. I am all for dressing children as children and not mini adults but that outfit is very tacky from the shoes, the gingham dress and the massive bow. Sandra would never be accused of having style anyway...we saw that with her wedding dress.
The dress might be ok without the awful shoes and ridiculous bow but we know Sandy doesn't know anything about style. The poor child hasn't a hope 🙈

Reactions: 5
The dress might be ok without the awful shoes and ridiculous bow but we know Sandy doesn't know anything about style. The poor child hasn't a hope 🙈
Mayoral do some beautiful bits and this is what they chose for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did Sandra really wear white to a communion? It is like she is coplaying a communion girl with the hairband and dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hadn't time to buy a dress locally and look what she ended up with.
Charlotte is like Molly Hicks and the awful gaudy shoes,
As for Sandy herself she wore a white frilly Savida dress to the last Communion also,
The posts of the young one in the dress won't garner much business for the boutique.

Reactions: 3
As for Sandy herself she wore a white frilly Savida dress to the last Communion also,
The posts of the young one in the dress won't garner much business for the boutique.
I wonder if the boutique put together that outfit or was it Sandy herself....I wouldn't be inclined to shop anywhere that thought that was a good combination

Dunnes or Tesco wouldn’t be good enough for princess Charlie!

Reactions: 2
Wtf has she sunglasses on that child for inside? Notions?
Start her young 🤣

Charlotte seems to be her mother's double anyway (from what we've seen of her). Looks quite short ( not a criticism in any way - just an observation).

Reactions: 2
I hate when people dress their little girls like that. Just not practical for toddlers or small children aswel as looking ridiculous and old fashioned. Also I feel like she brags about her brothers house. Like it's not actually her own house but get a sense of "oooh look at the house"

Reactions: 7
Start her young 🤣

Charlotte seems to be her mother's double anyway (from what we've seen of her). Looks quite short ( not a criticism in any way - just an observation).
Her face isn’t as crooked as Sandra’s and there’s a definite look of the fat lad but she seems to have gotten their qualities.

• Haha
I hate when people dress their little girls like that. Just not practical for toddlers or small children aswel as looking ridiculous and old fashioned. Also I feel like she brags about her brothers house. Like it's not actually her own house but get a sense of "oooh look at the house"
It's been a while since his place was shown. Things must've softened between them, she's drunk and is putting up what she shouldn't. It's obvious she's on her own at the event, otherwise she'd have 'her love' in a family pic

Reactions: 4
Ah stop, the little one done up like a dog’s dinner. That stage is great where they’ll wear what you want without an argument, but that’s taking the piss altogether. Next she’ll be in baby espadrilles and a wearing a hairband twice her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.