Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only trusts Sandra to hand in the leaflets when no one is home...."sorry I missed you" 🤣
I’d say their not even knocking on doors for fear of backlash. Probably just putting leaflets through the letterbox and running 🏃‍♀️.
Edited for spelling

Reactions: 2
I’d say their not even knocking on doors for fear of backlash. Probably just putting leaflets through the letterbox and running 🏃‍♀️.
Edited for spelling
Another person running in Ballincollig definitely did that. I was in the house all evening the night they called and first thing the next morning I picked up my post and saw a "sorry to have missed you" leaflet. It seems so pointless and makes this person look lazy. I wont be voting for them.

Reactions: 3
I hope everyone in the area brings up the broken promises of autistic places in achools, as brought up to MM in Dail today. Usual smirking reply!

Tough part, the SF candidate is from there and has worked it very well.
He will definitely be dodging the questions on the autism places.

Reactions: 4
But I thought if you get married abroad you need to legally get married here first,
Not always AFAIK. A friend of my husbands got married in Vegas (planned in advance) and they did the legal stuff in the US so didn’t need to have a legal ceremony here.

Reactions: 2
Bet she’s delighted his ‘new’ car is wrapped with his face and vote etc on the rear windscreen and back windows. No idea what year the car is but I haven’t seen the Land Rover recently and it is not an insta car

• Haha