Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any thread numbers tattlers could recommend for historians?
It’s really all kicked off from about thread 2 onwards! Thread 1 took years cos she was single and boring and sitting on her mammy’s couch regurgitating the news headlines.

Little did we know what she was really up to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wasn’t following then but is it hilarious speculation or were they actually caught doing the deed up a borheen? 😂
Be careful what you say.
Sandra has already declared she has very deep pockets.

Most likely empty most of the time, but deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
slightly off topic but would it kill them to support a small business and put a photo in their stories without #pr #gift #ad
This applies to all of them but she’s irritating me the most at the moment for an irrational reason

Reactions: 3
Is that a Dacia I see plastered in election posters?

Is it the "family" car?

Would love to see Sandra and her notions in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw the car parked from a distance and vision issues due to illness so I’m not sure on the type of car but a silver one with his mugshot is the one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a tweet during the week from a girl commenting on the condescending remarks from the wife of someone canvassing. I wonder if it was our Sandy

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:

Sandy and the fat lad on the campaign trail, smugness off the scale but we won't forget the antics down the lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a tweet during the week from a girl commenting on the condescending remarks from the wife of someone canvassing. I wonder if it was our Sandy
Someone else was giving out on twitter that Colm was in his estate filming TikTok’s but didn’t actually bother calling to the door or dropping a leaflet in the postbox.

• Wow
Someone else was giving out on twitter that Colm was in his estate filming TikTok’s but didn’t actually bother calling to the door or dropping a leaflet in the postbox.
The MIL said she got a leaflet but no one knocked on her door. She was raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.