Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend Randy, but it’s quite possible the little girls mum won’t let her have any contact with Randy or Charley.

Reactions: 2
Not to defend Randy, but it’s quite possible the little girls mum won’t let her have any contact with Randy or Charley.
Can she actually do that though? Before they were married I think maybe she could say I dont want her around Sandra but now that they are married I don't know if she could stop Colm from being with his "new family" when he has his other daughter unless there was a specific reason. And as for Charlotte she definitely couldnt say that Colm can't have Charlotte when he has his other daughter.

Can she actually do that though? Before they were married I think maybe she could say I dont want her around Sandra but now that they are married I don't know if she could stop Colm from being with his "new family" when he has his other daughter unless there was a specific reason. And as for Charlotte she definitely couldnt say that Colm can't have Charlotte when he has his other daughter.
But he could have brought Charlie and randy could go to Kildale village by herself

Reactions: 1
I'm all for keeping her offline I just don't like seeing the back of their heads etc like Lisa Jordan just keep them off. It's the right thing to do I think.

Reactions: 9
I'm all for keeping her offline I just don't like seeing the back of their heads etc like Lisa Jordan just keep them off. It's the right thing to do I think.
I think it's the hypocrisy in it that bothers me most, she claims she's protecting her by not showing her face, but tells the world about her eating, sleeping etc. I don't have my own kids on social media at all because I actually value their privacy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think it's the hypocrisy in it that bothers me most, she claims she's protecting her by not showing her face, but tells the world about her eating, sleeping etc. I don't have my own kids on social media at all because I actually value their privacy 🤷‍♀️
She showed her fresh out of the womb a few days ago. Before I’d do that to my kids! There are things nobody needs to see

Reactions: 7
She showed her fresh out of the womb a few days ago. Before I’d do that to my kids! There are things nobody needs to see
There’s a particular type that post the photos of babies still covered in blood and goo, the full face of makeup and all for the birth……had a relatives partner send a pic with the baby still attached with cord literally in hands of the doc and it went on poxy insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s a particular type that post the photos of babies still covered in blood and goo, the full face of makeup and all for the birth……had a relatives partner send a pic with the baby still attached with cord literally in hands of the doc and it went on poxy insta 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s so disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He'll be in the dog house after this!!!🤣
Just as well they live in separate houses. It feels like he does the opposite of what she tries to dictate.
Charlotte v. Charlie
Spending time with Charlie’s sister, his first born daughter ER
Partially showing the digital citizen.

She’s probably ready to explode 🤯

Reactions: 3
Taken today at an African culture event so he’s still alive (from his facebook page)
IMG_0227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11