Sandra Murphy #13 Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If Colm does a runner she’ll get some land.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have cousins who are told by their wives that if the children wake that night it’s their responsibility, it’s split now in modern relationships and I would be worried if there wasn’t a fair split that works for the household

Reactions: 2
The many faces of Sandra Murphy!

Me, my mum, aunt and cousins go out on December 6th and go for dinner and to a show but never one of those organised nights out. Who wants organised fun 🤢
Who’s that in the first pic? Tis not Randy that’s for sure

Reactions: 2
MrsGahan, post: 17855485, member: 104618"]
Wicked stepmother comes to mind!
[/QUOTE]
We have to include this in Next thread title
Another one…

“Engaged and married within a month, Randy is still a nasty c**t”

(…not allowed use bad language in thread titles)
[/QUOTSandra the Wicked Step Mum - not my monkey, not my circus!
How about this:

“Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt.”

this was a thread suggestion 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The ring is a load of small diamonds - €2k max
Don’t they call them ‘diamond dust’ rings on TikTok? I know there was a trend a while back joking about these rings made from shavings on the jewellers floor ☺

Showing my age now but I don’t mind the ring in principle, I mean it’s not to my taste but I don’t have to wear it. With her chubbyish fingers something less busy would have looked better though as the size of the dusty ring makes her finger look short and stubby. Still, it’s very her isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
Don’t they call them ‘diamond dust’ rings on TikTok? I know there was a trend a while back joking about these rings made from shavings on the jewellers floor ☺

Showing my age now but I don’t mind the ring in principle, I mean it’s not to my taste but I don’t have to wear it. With her chubbyish fingers something less busy would have looked better though as the size of the dusty ring makes her finger look short and stubby. Still, it’s very her isn’t it?
Dusty ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The rings are too small for her, nothing worse than rings that don't fit properly. The engagement ring looks like something from a H. Samuel closing down sale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.