Sandra Murphy #13 Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If Colm does a runner she’ll get some land.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @C1O2 on her 2nd thread title is in a row.

Mind you “Sandra Murphy, not my circus, Oh yes it is!” was pretty damn funny too 🎪 @Lassie don't go home, take a bow!

Randy still troweling on the make up and visiting her boyfriend/ baby daddy once per week.

She’s getting bigger by the day but is delighted to be back in black opaque tights for the winter. And quite frankly, we’re glad she’s back in black tights too. Nobody, absolutely nobody, should be subjected to those stumpy legs.

Feel free to recap further…away ye good tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Congratulations to @C1O2 on her 2nd thread title is in a row.

Mind you “Sandra Murphy, not my circus, Oh yes it is!” was pretty damn funny too 🎪 @Lassie don't go home, take a bow!

Randy still troweling on the make up and visiting her boyfriend/ baby daddy once per week.

She’s getting bigger by the day but is delighted to be back in black opaque tights for the winter. And quite frankly, we’re glad she’s back in black tights too. Nobody, absolutely nobody, should be subjected to those stumpy legs.

Feel free to recap further…away ye good tattlers!
Thanks 😛 I think it my circus was excellent considering she’s the biggest clown of them all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing at Micheal Martin on the news on about speed limits on Boreens! I wonder is he on here ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing at Micheal Martin on the news on about speed limits on Boreens! I wonder is he on here ha ha
Wouldn’t Randy love to take meehole up the boreen. It’s gas that this time two years ago that exactly what she was doing with the fat lad.

Reactions: 2
Well I certainly can’t wait to hear what answers I get. My sister is extremely fortunate that 20 years ago when my sister was diagnosed with another disability that my parents had the foresight to buy a small house for her and forego expensive holidays in the following years. I’m fully aware that we were quite fortunate that both my parents had secure jobs with good pay and they invested in our futures where they could. I can’t imagine my sister trying to get social housing now and realistically she would not be a priority at all.

Is she seriously running for election again after the embarrassment the last time??!!

Reactions: 1
Is she seriously running for election again after the embarrassment the last time??!!
There’s no way she’d run. No one will vote for her and she’ll be annihilated on the doorstep. Having said that, it would be great entertainment for a few weeks and then the mortification of counting the handful of votes she’d get…🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Can’t remember her name but there’s a woman working in Michaels office that is the same constituency who is allegedly who is going to be the candidate, my dad told me this so I was only half listening.

I think she was just tagging along to a FF women’s group event - I’d be very surprised if they’re running her. I know she has notions bigger than the sun but hopefully they’re more grounded 🤣

• Haha
I think she was just tagging along to a FF women’s group event - I’d be very surprised if they’re running her. I know she has notions bigger than the sun but hopefully they’re more grounded 🤣
FF women's group v. Julie the shoplifters pod & show, she really has a very eclectic taste

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny that she posts a pic of herself where half of her body is sliced off.
To avoid confusion, here’s another shot of her at the same event

3E4CFB70-FB2B-4FA5-AD96-62AE9CFC0628.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.