Sandra Murphy #13 Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If Colm does a runner she’ll get some land.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
That portion be a mouthful for our Sarah. I don't believe Sandra eats so little, the smallest bit of chicken 😂😂
Well Randy lost about 4 stone between the wedding photos and the celebrations back in Cork!! That would be down to the small portions as she showed us today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Oh we had a lovely 3 days of Christmas together"!!! What about his other children????

Reactions: 9
And she had to emphasize 'the 3 of us' too, just so everyone knows that she and Charlotte are his family now. Cruel woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And she had to emphasize 'the 3 of us' too, just so everyone knows that she and Charlotte are his family now. Cruel woman.
There was absolutely no need for her to say that. She could have just said we had a lovely Christmas. It is very telling as to what type of person she is.

She shared this earlier about not engaging in bitterness and negativity. Does she not realise how bitter she comes across when she speaks about her little family when Charlotte has half siblings and Colm has other children.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Randy needs to realise that herself and Chazza are his second family, he had kids ever before she got herself blocked by him.

Reactions: 11
Would have cost her absolutely nothing to be kind to those kids. It'd be lovely for Charlotte too to have a relationship with her half siblings. I hope her 'not my circus, not my monkeys' stance doesn't backfire on Sandra as Charlotte grows up and realises how her own mother treated Colm's other kids.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully, as with most things on the ‘gram, it’s all fake and she’s actually a sound stepma…. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know. He’s hardly a stellar parent when he hasn’t done a full family holiday with all children before getting married. Says a lot on reflection.

Reactions: 3
2 children didn't stop him straying last time so she's delusional if she thinks Charlotte or anything for that matter will stop it happening again.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the fact divorce is at minimum three years a slight deterrent or it could mean absolutely nothing

Wicked step mum. Only together because of Colm’s cum

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank God my daughters don't even know what women's little Christmas is. It rightfully served its purpose for women in its day but now is just an excuse for a piss up and for pubs /restaurants to make money.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.