Sandra Murphy #13 Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If Colm does a runner she’ll get some land.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one…

“Engaged and married within a month, Randy is still a nasty c**t”

(…not allowed use bad language in thread titles)

Reactions: 9
Phew phew phew..... shotgun baby.... phew phew shot gun engagement.. ... phew phew phew shotgun wedding.... Still living with my mammy not my circus!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even her airfryer chicken stories sound like a lecture. Like who doesnt know how to cook a chicken in an airfryer!

And the tacky red fake nails. She hasnt an ounce of class!

Reactions: 7
I am similar age to Colm and still live with my dad, my circumstances are very different from theirs but I can’t exactly comment when I am the same, except my dad has said I can stay indefinitely

Reactions: 2
I am similar age to Colm and still live with my dad, my circumstances are very different from theirs but I can’t exactly comment when I am the same, except my dad has said I can stay indefinitely
I don't think anyone is having a go at ppl who live with their parents, there are many reasons why adults are these days. However when you put on a huge Adare Manor gram fake staged engagement (clearly she knew if married less than four weeks after) then put on a huge showy business class flight post followed by what I felt was a sad four person wedding in New York ...acting as if you have money to burn it is a bit ridiculous to come home and not be living with your husband when he is less than 30 minutes down the road. If you put your private life out there for all to see you've also got to accept both positive and negative comments. Classy people who have money are not showy with it in my experience. New money or those living on credit are always the brash ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn't she work in admin in a hotel and lives at home. How did anyone ever think she had money?Obviously she likes to act like she's Mrs Bucket but she's fooling nobody.

• Heart
Doesn't she work in admin in a hotel and lives at home. How did anyone ever think she had money?Obviously she likes to act like she's Mrs Bucket but she's fooling nobody.
Unless it’s from her family or from him she hasn’t a pot to p!ss in financially speaking. Roles like hers aren’t particularly well paid, despite what her very creative LinkedIn profile will tell you, and she has some lifestyle notions that would eat up a mid-range admin salary fairly quickly.

Anyway we are all just jealous that we didn’t invest in one of those fantasy notebook planners for 2023 because apparently that’s all we needed to design our dream (🤢) life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the lifestyle is definitely worth critiquing when it appears they don’t even live together. I could be reading too much into the living with mammy comments

Reactions: 4
Oh the lifestyle is definitely worth critiquing when it appears they don’t even live together. I could be reading too much into the living with mammy comments
Ah they’re only directed at her as a special case - there’s plenty of people living with parents either permanently of temporarily and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just weird with her that she cosplays as a Stepford wife and goes on about their home together but seems to secretly live at her ma’s a lot of the time. There’d be no shame if she said she was staying with her ma here and there, it’s more the trying to show off her marital home (because she has a husband now!!!1) when it doesn’t seem like she really lives there.

The issue is that Randy is leading people to believe she lives this glamorous wealthy lifestyle when she doesn’t and pontificates in her nasally voice as if she’s superior to everyone else. And she’s not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Plenty of people living at home, once they have a roof over their head that’s all that matters. Sandy irks me because she is making a huge deal out of basics most of us do on autopilot. The food shop, cooking a chicken etc. she’s in her 40’s, none of this should be a big deal

Definitely not directed towards people who do live with their parents for whatever reasons. But Randy is giving off a different impression…the city house, the country house…the reality is she doesn’t have a house, not one that she owns or part owns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.