Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting the bus into town,drawing the childers allowance to get the hair done...shes just like us unwashed commoners

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow…Randy is very publicly commenting about another person. I thought she didn’t engage with Twitter and the ‘dark web’. Does this mean she’s in the 1% of sick and unwell people? Asking for a friend 🤣
Her grammar is atrocious for someone with such notions.

Reactions: 10
Randy give it up like a good "nana".
Those dresses are shocking on you as you have the dowdiest figure "size12 +++++" for a 40 year old. Where is all that puffiness coming from despite all the knowalls you expose your torso to, nothing seems to be working. Where did you get those tops that look as if theyve been washed and pulled out of shape.
As for the breakfast freebies,not doing you much justice there either.
Hope Chazza isn't following suit as her little hands look very chubby.
Your hair is atrocious but sure Colm is used to brassy babes.
I hope he's having a ball in " the city that doesn't sleep"
Still talking to yourself and answering back on Instagram. Who would want your advice on anything when all you've accomplished is breaking up a family and breaking a little girls heart that also called him "dada"
I notice you get a bit ratty when people ask you about returning to work. I wonder are you too much of a liability.
Courting and quoting Dunnes alot lately.
Just to remind you now about Colms noble intentions:-
"These vagabond shoes.
Are longing to stray.
Into the very heart of it.
New York, New York.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the hair colour on her 😂 - it’ll be interesting to see what it looks like when she styles it at home. Right now the roots are so flat it looks like she got drenched in the rain on the way from the salon chair to the photo spot. Styling isn’t very flattering but the colour looks alright…..I wonder is the colour change because she needs to ‘spice things up’ if you know what I mean.

I’ll get back in my box now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s awful the colour and looks like a grease ball on the top of her head

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.